What to Do the Teleport (Zip) Glitch in Elden Ring PC: The players from Elden Ring (and Elden Ring and the Souls genre) have different builds. They will come across various bugs that can help them improve their performance in record time. Here, we’ll explore one of these glitches that allow you to move from the game from one place to another quickly. Teleport glitch on Elden Ring. This is how to use it.
These are the essential items you should remember when trying to solve the glitch of teleportation.
- Create the character block using an armoury (some have done it by double-handling the sword).
- Press W repeatedly on your keyboard and over to let you speed up.
- Although it sounds like it could take some time to complete because it’s dependent on the equipment and the right timing.
- Be cautious when you use this, however, as occasionally, you may be transported to a suspended place in mid-air which can cause you to slide into the dark.
- In addition, based on different instances, it could be effective or not, depending on the circumstances. It’s very inconsistent.
What to Do the Teleport (Zip) Glitch in Elden Ring PC
Method 1 of Performing The Teleportation Glitch (With a Script)
- To solve this problem, it is necessary to get Autohotkey by visiting autohotkey.com.
- Then, download and install the ZIP glitch AHK scripts from Google Drive.
Take a look at this video made by Youtuber EZScape Clips and VODs to see the visual representation of the glitch:
Other than skipping places, You can also cut your way through the Godskin Duo or some other bosses if they’re inflicting a lot of pain.
Method 2 of Performing The Zip Glitch (No scripts required)
If you’d prefer to use an option that doesn’t need AHK, then try the Metronome method; however, it will depend on the specs of your hardware.
- Visit the Game’s Graphics Settings and switch the Quality setting in the Graphics Settings to low.
- In the Advanced settings, Change the Texture Quality and the others Quality options to low to ensure you’re getting 60 FPS for the duration of this technique.
- Additionally, toggle Motion Blur and the Depth of Field, SSAO, to Off.
- You can make use of your Metronome sound on any website or program. You can set your BPM for 109.
- Maintain your character in the exact location and direction you would like to transfer your character.
- Click Left Click + Alt simultaneously (which makes your character use the shield to stop) and wait for four clicks. Then press W on your keyboard.
Here’s the action:
I hope this trick will have helped you. If you’re a speed runner, this tip can be helpful. However, if you’re not the type of person who runs fast, you do not need to require this trick. It is possible to use the cheese guides to defeat bosses and take our advice on the most effective way to become OP before you reach. Additionally, here’s detailed information on the most recommended levels for bosses and areas you may need to be aware of.