Who we are
Our website address is https://GamerSpots.com.
We are not sure what we need to hear from you?
- Enjoy our desktop sites, mobile websites, desktop sites as well as mobile applications.
- Don’t worry about submitting your details to us.
- Contact us with any queries or concerns regarding privacy issues on this site.
- If you are accessing our websites or interface, you agree to process certain types of data.
What data is it that you have or might be obtained by you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using.
We could gather the following personal information about you and not be limited to our website and mobile apps, and mobile websites:
- Name that includes first and last names.
- Principal email address.
- Alternate email address.
- Contact information.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Financial details (like the number of a credit or account)
- Other news in the registration process.
We can also gather the following data:
- The Links that you see on the website. About the pages, you access or visit.
- It is the number of times that you visit the site.
- The number of times you have made purchases on our website, mobile website, mobile site, or mobile apps (apps).
You can terminate the account you have created at any point. However, your personal information could be stored on our servers, even after the account’s cancellation or deletion, or termination.
Who gathers the information?
We collect anonymous traffic data from you whenever you visit our website or applications (apps). We will only collect personal information that can be used to identify you only when you participate in the voluntary registration procedure, survey online or contests, or any combination of the two.
Our advertisers might collect anonymous data about the traffic on their cookies sent to the browser. The websites/applications have hyperlinks to other Web websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites/applications which we do not own, manage or control.
What is the purpose of the data?
- Please help us create customized features
- Make sure that we tailor our websites, applications, and applications to suit your needs
- Contact us if we need to
- To perform the services, you have requested.
- To preserve the social past as defined by-laws or policies.
We use contact details internal to
- Focus our efforts on the improvement of our products.
- You can contact you to be a survey respondent
- Inform you of your win in any contest and give you a gift card.
- Send your promotional materials from our contest sponsors or our advertisers.
Generally speaking, we utilize anonymous traffic data to:
- Remember who you are to offer you an improved and more personalized service from the product offering advertising, editorial, and perspectives.
- Be aware of the access privileges you have to our mobile websites or Apps.
- Please keep track of your entries in a few of our sweepstakes, promotions, and contests to track how a player is progressing through the contest and to monitor submissions, access, and progress in the prize draw
- Help us diagnose issues on our server.
- Administer our websites/applications and track your session to understand better how people use our sites/apps/ interfaces.
This information allows advertisers, amongst other things, to provide targeted ads that they think will be of the most significant interest.
Who will your personal information be exchanged?
We will not utilize your financial data for any other purpose than to conclude the transaction you have made with us.