Reset Angry NPCs & Remove Sins in Elden Ring: Elden Ring is an open-world game brimming with menacing enemies. However, NPCs, on the other hand, might or may not be hostile.
When you confront them, they turn angry. Because of this, you may kick out of a quest they were supposed to assist you.
So, how do you reset angered NPCs on the Elden Ring so that you can continue on your quest without needing to kill them?
How to Reset Angry NPCs in Elden Ring
It could be for enjoyment or simply because they have called you unclean; you might have fired your weapon at an NPC who was calm, leaving them furious and ready to fight. Do not worry; you can follow this procedure to soothe them.
- You can visit the Church of Vows, which is located in Liguria of the Lakes (eastern region). Here’s the exact location on the maps. You can utilize the Teleporter at the Academy of Raya Lucaria to instantly get to the Church of Vows.
- When you arrive at the church, search for a Giant Turtle priest. The priest is Miriel, the Paster of Vows, who can inform you about the game’s history.
- Nearby, there will be a statue situated on the steps near the character.
- Engage by interacting with the sculpture and press the prompt to atone.
- It will then ask you if you wish to utilize Celestial Dew to receive absolution? Select Yes.
- What this does is absolve you of your sins and forgiveness for assaulting NPCs without reason.
- When you see the “Your sins are absolved” message, click OK and then return to the NPC you resent. They should not be angry, and you should be able to speak to them. If you attack them in the future, you must adhere to the same procedure described in this article.
This is basically how you reset the angry NPCs on the Elden Ring. Here’s a video from ConCon that will explain the procedure. Watch it!