Halo Infinite Keeps Crashing Mid Game Fix: Halo Infinite has received plenty of critics and applause due to its multiplayer gameplay. The Master Chief’s return brought great excitement and fun for experienced Halo players.
The new campaign is not without flaws and bugs that are similar to every online-based multiplayer game. The issue causes the player to be interrupted when they crash or freeze within the middle of the game.
Do you want to experience lag while you’re about to engage an opponent in melee? It’s not possible. Here’s our advice on how you can fix a mid-game crash on Halo Infinite.
How to Fix Halo Infinite Crashing Mid Game?
Below are some ways to solve the issue of crashing:
Verify the integrity
- Visit Steam. Open the Steam application and then go to the Library.
- Right-click the Halo Infinite and select the Properties option.
- Select open the Local Files option on the left pane.
- Select the to verify the validity of the game file option.
If your data has been corrupted, this method will allow you to download all game data and files.
Disable High-Res Textures
Go to Steam and Xbox to turn off its high-res multiplayer Textures.
- The steps below will show you how to turn off high-res in the Xbox application:
- Start your Xbox App and click on Halo Infinite.
- Click on three vertical lines and choose the Manage game option.
- Uncheck the High-Res Textures option, then apply the modifications.
- For Steam :
- Start the Steam application and go to the Library. Library
- Next, right-click on Halo Infinite and go to its properties.
- Choose DLC on the right pane.
- Uncheck the High-res Multiplayer textures.
- This method resolved the issue for the majority of players. If it wasn’t successful for you, then try the next step.
Update Graphics Driver
- Visit and open the device Manager through a search for it.
- Right-click on the graphics driver and choose the “Update driver” option. Expand the options to include Display adapters.
Restart and Update
- Restart the game as well as your device. Sometimes, the resource files aren’t loaded, which could cause the game to stop working or even crash during the game.
- Check that Halo Infinite and Windows are up-to-date to the most recent version.
- Examine the Windows Updates. Press the Windows or Start button and then”I” > “Updates and Security”, then select the Check for Updates.
There are a few possible solutions to help to fix the problem:
- Disable the Anti Virus temporarily to check if the problem of crashing continues.
- I am deleting the Steam overlay as well as the recorded background feature.
- Clean out all background processes during the game.
- Then, install Halo Infinite as the final solution to the problem.
These solutions should hopefully fix your game’s mid-game crash. If this doesn’t solve the issue, we’re left with no other option but to wait until an update or patch from 343 Industries.
That’s it for how to solve the mid-game crash during the game in Halo Infinite. If this guide was helpful to you, then look through our other tutorials on how to fix a battle pass that isn’t working and is unable to connect server error, and aim assists problem within Halo Infinite right here on Gamer Sports.