Get Ink Blue Dye In Final Fantasy XIV: Final Fantasy XIV is about fantastic characters fighting epic battles and an expansive storyline. As you progress through the adventure, you’ll be equipped with different gear to take on opponents. This is the reason dyes are part of the FFXIV.
Players can change what color they want to see on their armor. Ink Blue Dye is one of the many dyes you can buy to personalize your equipment. This is why we have a guide to help you get this Ink Blue Dye in FFXIV.
Get Ink Blue Dye In Final Fantasy XIV
Ink Blue Dye can be described as a blue-colored dye used to personalize your clothing and other items of equipment. However, before you can begin discovering the Dye first, you must get your ability to color. To unlock this capability, you must finish your Color Your World quest by speaking to an NPC called Swyrgeim.
Once you’ve unlocked this ability, you’ll be able to locate it in the Ink blue dye in the vast universe of Eorzea. Then, go to the various NPC sellers to buy Ink Blue dye at an amount of 216 Gil.
Below are all NPC sellers with their addresses along with coordinates to get the Dye:
- Alaric Alaric will find him in the old Gridania (X 14.3, Y 14.3 and The Y is 8.3).
- Allagan Commerce Node & Ananta Junkmonger: At the Player Housing (X – 6.2, Y – 6.2).
- Nanabe: Ul’dah – Steps of Thal (X – 14.2, Y – 11.0).
- Frine: At the Pillars (X – 6, Y – 9.9).
- Eilonwy: At the Firmament (X – 12.2, Y – 14.2).
- Unsynrael: Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks (X – 6.0, Y – 12.3).
- Tokohana: At the Kugane (X – 12.9, Y – 12.2).
If you buy this Dye at a cost in the range of the 216-dollar mark, selling it would cost an amount of just 1 Gil. This is why we suggest not offering this Dye. Ink Blue Dye. It is possible to make different custom items of equipment and clothing.
Since Jet Black can cost you more, Ink Blue dye can be a better option.
That’s all on how to get the Ink Blue Dye in FFXIV. If you enjoyed this guide, take a look at our other guides on FFXIV from here at Gamer Sports.