Elden Ring Shard Of Alexander Location Guide: There are many things to be praised within Elden Ring. Its different NPCs and their exploration-based quests are among my top choices.
Iron Fist, Alexander is one of the NPCs you’ll meet when you begin your adventure through the Lands Between. His appearance resembles that of the size of a cauldron that has legs and arms buried in the ground.
If you’re searching for the fragment of Alexander, You will need to complete his entire quest. To do this, however, we must find Alexander first.
Here’s a detailed guide on finding Alexander and the best way to obtain his Shard of Alexander in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Shard Of Alexander Location Guide
- The Iron Fist Alexander to the north of the Stormhill is closer to Saintsbridge, Site of Grace. While you travel, you will hear his scream for help when he traps you in the ground. You may choose to assist the man or leave him alone. When you knock him off on the basis, he’ll thank you for your help. He will offer you elevated flesh thanks to your effort.
- He is located within his Gael Tunnel near the Smoldering Wall. It finds to the east in the Caelid region, which is on the frontier to Limgrave. He will inform you about attending the Festival in Redmane Castle.
- He will be your next opponent following the fight against Radahn The Starscourge. If you are victorious, discuss the battle with Alexander when he compliments you on your skills as a fighter.
- His next home is Liurnia of the Lakes, situated north to the south of Carian Study Hall. It is necessary to pull him up off his place by throwing Oil Pots.
- You’ll see him once more in his home at the Seethewater Terminus Site of Grace at Mount Gelmir. However, this time, he does not need your assistance since you can be sure to catch him relaxing by the stream of magma. After you’ve finished all your conversations with him, he’ll provide a Jar helmet in a gesture of friendship before heading towards the east.
- The Dragon Temple will host him at the end of the tunnel close to the Dragon Temple Altar, Site of Grace. Then, you can climb the stairs that are archaic, and you will locate a wall of fog. It will require a stone sword to get through the Fog wall.
- After you have passed by The Dragon Temple Lift, Site of Grace, turn left and leap onto the pillars to take on the dragon.
How do I Get Shard of Alexander in Elden Ring?
- After being defeated by the dragon, you must reset the area. It is possible to go to the nearest Site of Grace nearby to accomplish this.
- You can then find Alexander in the app.
- He will congratulate you on beating the dragon. He will also request an opportunity to duel. Take the fight and join in with him.
- In the event of his demise, he’ll take his own life and award you in the form of The the Shard Alexander.
- Alongside that, also comes with in addition to that, you will receive the Warriors Jar Shard and Alexander’s innards.
How do I Use to Benefit from the Shard Of Alexander?
- Shard of Alexander is a Talisman that will increase the power of your skills tremendously, Elden Ring.
- It can increase the damage by 15 per cent and is available to a seller for 1 000 Rune.
- The shard can equip Alexander by going into your collection.
This is all about the whereabouts of Alexander and how to obtain the Shard of Alexander in Elden Ring. If you enjoyed this guide, you should check out our guides to all NPC places, how to acquire the Sacred Relic Sword, and how to access Dynasty Mausoleum from here at Gamer Sports.