Best Moonveil Katana Build & Location: The Moonveil Katana is one of the most potent weapons available in Elden Ring. With the proper configuration (like that of the Mystic Swordsman), it is possible to achieve amazing feats.
Using the top statistics and upgrades can offer you incredible advantages in performance. But, if you’re new to the sport, finding out about these advantages can be a bit difficult.
To make it easier, we’ve got this guide for you. We will tell you everything you have to do to create the perfect design for this weapon in Elden Ring, along with the location of the gun.
Table of Contents
Best Moonveil Katana Build & Location in Elden Ring
Weapons for Mystic Swordsman Katana Build in Elden Ring
- Moonveil Katana is a weapon with passive effects that result in a blood loss accumulation of 50. To use this weapon, you must have the following skills: 12 strength, 18 agility, and 23 Intelligence.
- Serpent Bow To make use of this bow in the Mystic Swordsman Katana build, you’ll require 8 Strengths, 15 Dexterity and 11 Arcane.
- Carian Knight’s Shield The user must have 10-Strength, Dexterity and 15 Intelligence for the possibility of using this shield.
Armour for Mystic Swordsman Katana Build
- Bandit Boots
- Skeletal Mask
- Raptor’s Black Feathers
- Godkin Apostle Bracelets
Talismans for Mystic Swordsman Katana Build
- Radgon’s Soreseal – Utilizing this talisman to aid in Elden Ring Mystic Swordsman Katana creates in Elden Ring results in an improvement to attributes.
- Dragonscrest Shield The shield adds a boost in the fight against physical damage.
- Stargazer Heirloom – You can make use of this Stargazer Heirloom to enhance your ability to think.
- Gold Scarab This talisman increases the number of runes you get when you defeat opponents.
Flask for Mystic Swordsman Katana Build in Elden Ring
- Flask made of Cerulean Tears helps reduce F.P.
- Amazing Physick The flask gives you a variety of unique effects.
- Mimic Tear Ashes This ash from the Mystic Swordsman Katana build can summon the Spirit of the Mimic Tear. Mimic Tear Spirit.
- Vigor – 30
- Mind – 14
- Endurance – 10
- Strength – 9
- Dexterity – 59
- Intelligence – 40
- Faith – 8
- Arcane – 14
There you go. The following is all you should be aware of the Mystic Swordsman built to use the Katana in the Elden Ring. As you can observe, this build makes the most effective use of the potent Katana and helps release its power.
Now that you are aware of this build, you can look through the Elden Ring Guides.