Waters Flow In Genshin Impact: With many characters already in the game, the latest update 2.6 includes additional NPCs, regions, and the ability to complete quests in Genshin Impact.
While playing through Chasm Delvers, Chasm Delvers’s questline, you’ll meet an enormous talking mushroom seeking your assistance. One of the goals is to follow the stream of water and determine the source of negative energy.
There isn’t a specific course to track or follow. Therefore, we’ve prepared a guide to follow the water flow within Genshin Impact.
How to Follow the Waters Flow in Genshin Impact?
- This will happen by talking about one of the Giant mushrooms, Xamaran.
- He will offer you the blessings of wisdom to eliminate the negative energy that comes directly from your source.
- Find the north-facing source of the water. Continue until you spot three Abyss Mages waiting to attack you. Three Abyss Mages are ready to strike at you.
- You can choose to combat them or walk to locate the waterfall.
- Once you have reached the source at the point of departure, the goal is completed, and you will set a new one.
- Then, you must apply to use the Blessings of Wisdom to cleanse the source of the bad energy.
- You may also be required to defeat these Abyss Mages, which will interrupt your efforts to accomplish this.
- After you’ve received the Blessings, You will receive the valuable chest.
- After that, you must go back to Xamaran to inform him that the energy’s source has been wiped out.
- He’ll beg you to come back and then fall to sleep when you interact with him.
- The following are rewards you can earn for completing the questline:
- 40 Primogems
- 300 Adventure EXP
- 30000 Mora
- 3 Hero’s Wit
- 3 Mystic Enhancement Ore
This concludes our guide on keeping track of Waters flow and finding the source of foul energy within Genshin Impact. If you enjoyed this tutorial, be sure to read our other guides.