What to Look for Upgrade and Reroll in Los Ark Gems: As you progress through the final game within Lost Ark, you will learn about gems and think about how to get these gems. Gems, also known as jewels, are valuable objects that will help in boosting your damage or by reducing the cooldown.
If you’re familiar with the game, you’ll believe this is identical to the way cards operate. Although this may be true, the two are distinct. This guide will help us find out which gems and stones are within Lost Ark and how to acquire upgrades, upgrade, and roll them.
What to Look for Upgrade and Reroll in Los Ark Gems
What is the best way to Get Gems in Lost Ark?
There are many ways to earn gems. Some things will give you the most excellent chance of obtaining the treasures in the form of drops. However, unlike other items found in the game, rocks aren’t guaranteed to drop. Therefore, the likelihood of getting them as rewards isn’t fixable.
- Beat bosses (field and the world)
- Doing Chaos Dungeons
- Finalizing with Boss Rush
- everyday tasks/events
- Testing Test Paths
It is vital to remember that this is an item for the endgame, and they begin to appear when you have reached level 50.
What do you think are Gems found in Lost Ark?
Jewels and gems can be of two varieties. As mentioned, one can boost your damage while the other helps to lower the cooldown. Although you might have learned how to acquire them, knowing more about them could be just as valuable, if not better.
This is also a guideline on how to utilize them since you can use them to speed up cooldowns or boost damage. The catch is that each skill can come with gems, so if you acquire gems, they aren’t sure that it will work with the talent you are using.
Another crucial point is that these gems can’t stack, which means that you’ll only receive an advantage of more significant damage or less cooling time only once.
How to upgrade Gems
- Open your inventory.
- Next, follow the bottom icon, which looks like a diamond or gem.
- This will allow you to open the Gem Synthesis window.
- You must then pick three gems from a similar level. The kind of gem doesn’t matter, as long as they’re all at similar levels.
- The button for Synthesize will be activated, click on it, and you’ll be able to enhance your gems.
How do I Reroll Gems
- Visit The jeweler’s NPC (located in all major towns).
- Choose to use the Effect of Reroll and then select which gem you want to reroll.
- After both options have been selected, click on the change button.
It covers everything you need to be aware of when it comes to obtaining the gems and jewels found in Lost Ark and how to upgrade and roll the rocks.
Now that you know the different gems and what they are, why not learn more about the various shards available in the game? Explore our guide on chaos Shards, perception shards, harmony shards, and disorder crystals.