Tarot Cards in Phasmophobia: The game’s release was followed by Phasmophobia, which became a sensation and with good reason.
The co-op horror idea is well-designed, and all of the elements are incredibly used to ensure that players collect ghostly evidence.
To add to the list, There are now Tarot Cards that are part of Phasmophobia.
In the beginning, it is difficult to understand how they work.
Therefore, in this article, you will learn how Tarot Cards function in this game and how to utilize the card deck.
Tarot Cards in Phasmophobia
- Tarot Cards Tarot Cards are cursed items or possessions that trigger consequences randomly. According to the effects, they may be a threat to the player and the ghost.
- They are born on a surface such as tables or shelves. Desks are also available.
- Based on the information you gather on the ground, you’ll get the appropriate outcome.
- The rates of spawning of these cards are different, and you’ll receive just one deck from the Tarot Card deck. After you complete the ten cards decks, there will be no other cards left.
- The most important thing to keep to be aware of is that players shouldn’t draw the Tarot card when hunting is in progress as most of them will transform to The Fool. Yikes, It’s not something you want to happen. This is to occur.
- Because these Tarot Cards could dramatically alter your life with Phasmophobia, use them cautiously as the risk is very high. Plus, it is impossible to take pictures of the Tarot cards after you’ve used the entire deck, and therefore, make sure to capture an image before using them.
Tarot Card Impacts
- The Hanged Man – This card can immediately end your life.
- The Sun This card can ultimately bring your mental sanity back to 100 percent.
- The Moon The Moon can instantly reduce your sanity down to zero.
- The Devil – This card triggers a Ghost Event.
- The death – This card can result in an unlucky hunt.
- The Wheel of Fortune – This card can give you + or 25 insane. Check if it’s burning either green (+) or red (-).
- The Tower – This card will trigger the ghost of an interaction.
- The High Priestess – This card can bring a teammate who died back to the world. It is possible to see them respawn precisely on the spot the body of their deceased was.
- The Hermit The Hermit card can make The ghost inactive for a short time like Smudge sticks.
- The Fool The Fool appears as a different card only to fool you once it shows itself as The Fool card.
In other words, if you will choose an unlucky card, then you discover that it’s trolling by the Fool trolling, you’ll be able to breathe an exhale of relief.
However, if you have an excellent card and come across the Fool, you’re incredibly disappointed, particularly in difficult situations.
I hope this helps answer your doubts regarding Tarot cards used in Phasmophobia and the best way to utilize the cards in your ghost-hunting activities.