fix Halo Infinite‘s Installation Stopped: Halo Infinite is a fun game in the Campaign mode by itself or multiplayer mode with your other players.
However, what’s not enjoyable is when the game is suspended during installation.
This issue is being experienced by many players, both on Xbox and PC. In this guide, let’s look at the steps to fix the Halo Infinite Installation Stopped issue.
fix Halo Infinite’s Installation Stopped
Below are a few general solutions you can test with either your PC or Xbox to correct the issue.
- Do you have enough storage space: This is more than a test rather than a solution. If there isn’t enough storage space, it could cause issues with installation. Make sure you free some extra distance to make sure you can complete the install of the program.
- Restart or power Cycle your system: This is a fundamental fix, but it can aid in solving these problems. Switch off your PC or Xbox console, and disconnect them. It would help if you waited at least 30 minutes. Connect the system to power and turn it on. Once it is on, you can install the game once more.
- Remove files and reinstall this game. If you’ve tried installing this game in the past and had difficulty, ensure that you have removed all game files from your system. Once the game files are gone, restart the system and install the game again from scratch.
- Eliminate your account from an insider program. This can be a solution that works for Xbox consoles. Take your budget out of the insider program, and then try installing the game once more. Thank you to user Ikeavelli04 in Reddit for providing this solution. You can read the complete Reddit discussion below.
- Turn off or disabling Certain antivirus antiviruses could cause problems when installing games. You can temporarily disable your antivirus during the installation process, especially when installing from a trusted source like Steam or the Xbox application.
- Sign out and in to Steam or Xbox application: Depending on where you’re installing the game, you can sign out of your Xbox application or Steam. Restart the client, and then sign in once more. After you have signed in, you can install the game.
All options you have to use to fix the Halo Infinite Installation stopped bug.