Download & Install Minecraft Mod Menu: Minecraft Fabric Loder lacks any features or functions like showing your mods installed in a categorized manner, describing the things they accomplish.
However, there’s an answer to this problem and tools to sort and search for specific mods.
This is extremely useful when you are a fan of playing the various modes available in Minecraft.
Today, let’s explore the steps to install and download Minecraft Mod Menu.
Minecraft Mod Menu – How To Download & Install
Below is the method to install and download Minecraft Mod Menu:
- The first step is to ensure that you are using Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API installed
- Download now this mod menu Minecraft Mod Menu
- Make sure you select the correct Minecraft version you’re using.
- Navigate to the download location on your computer.
- If you’ve not changed it in the past, you will see “C:\Users\(your username)\Downloads.”
- Drag down the download “.jar” file into your Minecraft Mod folder.
- In your Windows PC, the Minecraft Mods folder will be located in “C:\Users\\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\\.minecraft\mods.”
- On Mac, you can find this at “~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/mods.”
- It is also possible to locate the folder using Windows Key+R, after which type ” %appdata%” (without quotation marks) and then hit enter.
- You can find your Minecraft Folder there.
- On Mac, Press Command+Shift+G, select “~/Library,” press enter, and select ‘Application Support to the right and inside Minecraft.
- Mod will be installed automatically
- Restart Minecraft to allow the mod menu to load.
Latest Mod Menu Download Files For All Minecraft Versions
Here is the latest version of Mod Menu for each Minecraft version, sourced from the CurseForge official site. CurseForge :
|Mod Menu Version||Minecraft Version|
How to Use Mod Menu?
Here’s how to use Minecraft Mod Menu:
- You can access your Mod Menu directly from the loader.
- If you are playing, You can also bring up your “Pause Menu.”
- Select the “Mods (xx Loaded)” button.
- You can do this using your “Title Screen.”
- Now sort and filter mods that are installed.
- You can make use of the search bar when you have a lot of extensions
This is all you need to be aware of when downloading the Minecraft Mod Menu and installing it.
While you’re there, be sure to go through our other Minecraft guides, such as the top Minecraft Fabric Mods and how to download Forge 1.18 within MC.