Diablo 2 Resurrected Update: A brand new Diablo 2 Resurrected patch is out now on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation platforms, and it being the Nintendo Switch update rolling out shortly.
Resurrected update 2.3.1 focuses more on the PC platform and has intriguing fixes aimed at fast casting and force movement.
Quick Cast now targets allies and corpses properly and allows players to move their mouse’s location out of the town.
In addition, Blizzard fixed Quick Cast using auras, which is an irritating mechanic.
Similar to that, Force Move also received the fix. As a result, if players hold on to Force Move, they will continue to move when they use the ability.
The Quick Cast and Force Move are the two major highlights of the latest patch. However, there are additional fixes worth noting.
Table of Contents
Diablo 2 Resurrected Update:
The complete details of the patch are in the following table.
- They fixed a problem whereinto the game.
- Quick Cast abilities now correctly focus on corpses and allies.
- Fix an issue where opening the holandric cube during fast casting can cause your character to be stuck while casting.
- The ability to activate an aura using a quick casting won’t prevent your character from moving.
- Quick cast melee capabilities allow players to move their mouse to a place outside towns.
- Improvements to quick cast performance to Inferno along with Arctic Blast
- Re-updated the DLSS .dll version to the most recent version
- It removed visual artifacts that could appear when using teleport.
- It removed visual artifacts which would appear on partially transparent walls.
- Classic characters can now alter their keybinding for force moves.
- If the user is pressing Force Move, they will move on after using the skill.
- Force move is now available. You are in your stash and on the holandric cube menus.
- It fixes a bug that caused chat scrolling to scroll through your right-mouse button abilities simultaneously.
- Corrected an issue in which the inventory action performed following a weapon swap would not allow you to select your Throw skill
- We fixed a crash that could be experienced when you quit the game.