Use Bifrost in Lost Ark: Anyone who has put enormous effort into the Lost Ark‘s horizontal progress knows that travel time is a major time-sink. If you are a player working through Yorn’s Story and are looking to finish your Anikka Adventure Tome. They need to traverse two oceans. Of course, the various Mount help reduce the time required. And there are also the Ocean Liners and The Portal Statues to which players can attach their Songs of Return. But there are some significant disadvantages for each.
Song of Return has a long cooling time. Mounts cannot travel across oceans, Ocean Liners drain Silver as fast as they can. While Song of Return has a long cooldown period. So how do players plan to travel around on the ground to find rare items. Such as those of the Mokoko Seeds or make it before Tooki Island? With it being the Bifrost, of course! The Lost Ark’s teleporter to the rainbow bridge.
What Is The Bifrost & How Does It Work?
It is believed that in Norse Mythology, the Bifrost was a bridge that linked with the universe of Gods and the world of humans, which is the meaning behind its usage within Lost Ark, featuring characters like Beatrice and realms such as Traxion. The Bifrost is, in essence, an inherent Teleporting ability that everyone has to use in Lost Ark that players can setpoints for. In nature, it’s an option for players to get through Arkesia quickly and not ever an hour or so behind for an event scheduled on the map.
Bifrost Menu, pay the small fee of Silver, and they’ll return to the location. To use it, all users need to press the Alt+W key (by default) to open a Bifrost menu. Once they’ve reached an area they’d prefer to save and teleport back to. Then they click the “Save Location” button within the menu. When they decide to teleport back as one would think that they would, all they need to do is press the “Teleport” button on that saved location within Bifrost Menu.
Are There Any Drawbacks?
Although the Bifrost seems more practical than Song of Return, they have the same drawbacks. When the Bifrost transfers to a location, the teleport cooled for an hour. Furthermore, if a player wishes to save a new place over the previous one. They’ll need to wait some time as there’s an expiration date before a new one can commit to the same Slot.
Oddly, players can buy Blue Crystals and immediately play the Bifrost Slot again or save over it. But this not recommend given how costly Blue Crystals can and the numerous other beneficial items they can use on.
How Are More Slots Unlocked?
Those who are just beginning Lost Ark and are finding that they are only playing one Bifrost slot as a default. This is due to design. Players must be able to unlock the other two slots in time, while the two slots located at the lower left on the main menu will reserve for those who are using an active Crystalline Aura in effect.
- The Second Bifrost slot is available at Roster Level 60. It usually occurs shortly after or shortly before reaching level 50 naturally. This reward could be a bit earlier than you think due to clearing out the Field Bosses to earn an Adventure Tome. Cleaning up all the side quests scattered all over the place or climbing the Shadespire and gaining a lot of EXP for Roster.
- The third Bifrost Slot Requires some more work because it is the reward you earn for winning nine distinct Ignea Tokens, which are the one hundred per cent reward for each continent’s Adventure Time. It means that players must remove nine of the 13 continents before unlocking the Slot.
In reality, the two Bifrost Slots are why players may decide to purchase Crystalline Auraas. The addition of just one Slot could create a lot of work out of the process of levelling or the beginning of fifty years of experience.
What Is The Most Common Way The Bifrost Is Used?
Those who aren’t quite as far in Lost Ark yet or who haven’t yet played the game may be asking what the Bifrost is employed in a manner that is among the most powerful systems of the game in terms of accessibility. In that mind, let’s look at the most popular ways that long-time Lost Ark pros make use of Their three or five Bifrost Slots:
Use Bifrost in Lost Ark
- One Slot on Long Island, Then one in the next Port for the Continents they would like to repeat these daily slots for (the most effective are Arthetine, Cheshire, and Vern). This is the best method to earn Silver in the endgame.
- One Slot on the other side of the globe from where the Portal Stone place. So that any event can be a mere brief teleport away and a short sailing.
- Set up any of the Slots in which Adventure Islands spawn, particularly locations such as Shangra, Tooki Island, or Harmony Island, to ensure that they’re not waiting for it to start spawning or have people shout when they’re ready.
- In front of the separated Rapport goal, they’re working on winning rewards, such as Giant’s Hearts. Examples include NPCs such as the Caucasus located at Hypnos Eyes, Nineveh at Whispering Islet, or Blackfang at Blackfang’s Den.
- Excellent spots on maps that contain a lot of interoperable items that can use to trade skills such as foraging, excavating, or Mining (turn off the auto-trade Skill HUD, too and by the way), which means they can earn vast amounts of gold every day by selling these items.
- Islands that are routine tasks such as Kalhertz, Anguished Isle, or the Island of Time in the hope that one day the Island Soul might drop so that players can convert these Islands Tokens into incredible rewards like Skill Point Potions.
- A slot left at certain World Bosses so that they can teleport directly at the time it’s near to spawn. Or they appear every 30-minute intervals, for example, Plant Boss Rollen.
Lost Ark is accessible on PC by way of Steam.