Unlock The Cube In Lost Ark: Cube is an endgame, PvE Dungeon game that offers more excellent payouts within Lost Ark. It’s like the Tower and Chaos dungeons, except in Cube, the difficulty and nature of challenges are indicated with different hues.
Different kinds of levels or floors will reward you as you progress. You can invite up to three people or play by yourself to tackle these difficulties. However, before you can begin grinding on the Cube, you must meet some requirements.
This is why we have compiled a guide to unlocking the Cube are the dungeons within Lost Ark.
How do I Unlock the Cube in Lost Ark?
- To enter the cube dungeons, you’ll need to be a minimum of 50 or more.
- Additionally, you will be required to finish a Cube Guide quest.
- You will have an admission ticket to Cube Dungeons.
- You can obtain tickets to enter the Cube from grinding in Chaos Dungeons. It would help if you defeated your boss to get on the second floor. These tickets are only able to be removed from your daily energy.
- You can also buy cube tickets when you purchase them with Sylmael crystals.
- After you’ve got the tickets, you can purchase a ticket for the Cube’s challenge. The cube challenges require one entry ticket for each meal, So make sure that your team members have one.
- You can also purchase several tickets to earn better rewards.
After you’ve figured out your Cube’s unlocking process, scroll to the end to discover some of the Cube Dungeons.
What is the definition of a Cube that you can find in Lost Ark?
The Cube dungeons have 19 levels or floors within the dungeons of the Cube that are time-bound. As with most games where the difficulty increase with each level within the Cube dungeons, difficulty levels frequently change from floor to.
The beam can identify the level with a specific hue emitted from the platform. It is also possible to check the level’s goal from the left-hand side of the display. There are five types of stories.
They are like this:
- White In this area, you’ll be facing enemies with low levels.
- Magenta The floor is the area that is full of top adversaries.
- Red, The player will need to take out one or more bosses and a few of the enemies before moving to the next level.
- Blue In this area, you’ll have to fight the entire exploding enemy.
- Gold The only thing you need on this level or floor is to collect treasure chests that contain various rewards.
When you play in Cube Dungeons, you reward with buffs and debuffs that change randomly depending on the floor.
A few examples of buffs are invincibility, while deaths may accompany debuffs after the expiration of time—the ability to apply these buffs to your character on the upper right corner on display.
Like other dungeons, you’ll reward according to the floors you’ve completed. Note that there is no respawn when you’ve died.
Don’t fret. Even if you fail, you’ll reward according to the previous floor that you completed. The following will be the rewards you’ll earn while grinding on various bases:
- Floor 1st through 3rd There are no rewards
- Floor 4th-7th 7th
- 8th Floor through 10th The Silver Chest
- 11th Floor -12th 11th to 12th Chest
- 13th Floor through 15th The Platinum Chest
- 15th Floor and above: Diamond Chest
This is all you need to know about How to open this Cube within Lost Ark. If you like this article, be sure to read for our guides to accepting guild quests, the reasons why you should have all, and the best way to upgrade your ships in Lost Ark on Gamer Sports.