Travel Quickly in Dying Light 2: According to Techland, as confirmed by Techland, Dying Light 2 is four times larger than the map of Dying Light 1. You can utilize a variety of tricks and parkour techniques. Such as grappling hooks that glide down the rope or paragliding to move faster through the game.
When you use these for travel, many players are still unsure if there is a speedy travel feature during the gameplay or it isn’t. Don’t worry. There is a fast travel option to teleport you across different places instantly.
However, unlike other open-world games which offer fast travel immediately for players, the mechanics in DL 2 are slightly different.
This is why we have a guide to utilizing the speed of traveling to speed up your progress in Dying Light 2.
How to Unlock Fast Travel in Dying Light 2?
- It help if you ground in this mode over several hours to unlock the speedy travel mode.
- It will be unlocked once you have completed your Let’s Waltz story quest in Dying Light 2.
- Will typically take about 10 to 15 hours for the participants to complete this quest.
- It will then be informed that the fast travel is unlocked when you have completed the quest.
- Shortly, you’ll be capable of quickly traveling to four active metro stations. These metro stations are the fastest travel points. Eleven travel points are fast within Dying Light 2.
- To unlock additional metro stations as your quick destination, you’ll require to activate various generators. These locations are typically populated with zombies and Renegade Bandits. After starting all generators, turn off the power button to open the metro station as a fast travel point.
- Some metro stations are turned on by switching rather than activating all generators. Once you flip the power switch, all available loot at the metro station will vanish. Make sure to stack the majority of the haul before flipping the main switch and make it a quick journey point.
How to Use Fast Travel in DL2?
- Look on the map and search for the area you’d like to visit.
- Metro stations that are active or fast transport points are marked with the three arrows forward placed over the train icon.
- Click on the address you’d like to go to.
- And then, press F to instantly travel or teleport to the area. Press F to instantly travel/teleport to that.
This is all you need to know about how to speed up travel within Dying Light 2. If you like this article and want to know more, check out the guide to the best way to unblock cooperative mode in Dying Light 2 in Gamer Sports.