Tier List and Reroll Guide for My Hero Ultra Impact: My Hero Ultra Impact is released with various characters of My Hero Academia; hence many players require a Tier List. When a game features many characters, some are more popular than others.
This is certainly not far from the truth for this game. However, the most appealing feature of My Hero Ultra Impact is it lets you play rerolls without difficulty.
We’ll take a look at this rerolling guide for My Hero Academia (MHA) Ultra Impact, and the Tier list of characters ranked from the best to the worst.
My Hero Ultra Impact Characters Tier List
Here’s the suggestion of my favourite characters from academia in the game.
Keep in mind that you could see your favourite characters in a different tier and be in disagreement with this recommendation. It’s okay as long as you enjoy engaging with them. Let’s go through the list.
How to Reroll in My Hero Ultra Impact
- Please create an account on My Hero Ultra Impact and register an account.
- Follow the tutorial.
- On the main menu, you’ll receive 10 summons free. Click on this link to begin receiving your cards.
- Make sure you check the cards you receive.
- If you’re not satisfied with your cards, you can hit”Redo” to reroll the cards.
- If you are pleased with your cards, press “OK”. It will then give you an alert that you will not roll again after this point.
- You must confirm this to begin playing with the cards you received.
This sums up the List of Tier List of the top characters from My Hero Ultra Impact and the Reroll Guide.
If you like this list, be sure to check out the other Tier Lists. If you are a fan of playing games with your phone, then you’ll be able to find the Games for a mobile section to help you in other games for mobile devices.