spend runes in the Elden Ring: Runes will be given to you each time you kill a person in Elden Ring. What is the best way to spend them? If you have this question, you’re not the only one.
A lot of runes can be lost if you don’t use them. The good news is that they are easy to use. Let’s look at how to use them in this guide.
The best way to spend runes in the Elden Ring
Elden Ring is a great place to spend runes because you can level up your character with them. Runes aren’t very useful in the game except for this.
Runes are very important, even though it might seem like it’s not worth it.
- Fast travel to any place in grace.
- Relax there.
- Then, from the menu, select the option to level up.
- This time, increase the stat level you wish to enhance your character.
- The change you’ve made will not be huge, so don’t be disappointed to see your stats rise only by a tiny amount in exchange for many runes.
Whether you want to level up or not doesn’t mean Runes can’t use for anything else.
Upgrade your weapons.
This is an important and maybe even forgotten way to use the Runes. You can make your weapon better at a Smithing table with the help of a Smithing Master like Hewg or Iji.
- Smithing Table Quick travel towards The Church of Elleh, and you will find it just behind the church of grace.
- Master Hewg: Go to the Roundtable Hold. There is a Smithing Master Hewg in this location. You will observe it on the map as the Table of Lost Grace.
- Master Iji: You can be able to find him in the northwestern part of the Liurnia of the Lakes. The area is located near the Kings’ realm Ruins.
Another way to spend runes is to buy things. This is the last one. Suppose your character is very high level. You’ll need a lot of runes to level up. Good luck with your runes.
If you fight the next boss or enemy, you’ll lose them. In this case, you can use the money to buy things. The best thing to buy would be arrows or bolts.
It’s possible to make them yourself, but why bother when you can buy them?