Sodium Mod in Minecraft is perfect for those users who wish to boost their FPS in Minecraft. Usually, it works by reducing graphic issues and also increasing frame rates.
It’s an engine mod or replacement that’s compatible with Fabric. Suppose you’re looking to improve your enjoyment playing the game. In that case, you can find out instructions on how you can install Sodium within Minecraft.
How to Download Sodium in Minecraft?
First, you need to download the Sodium mod from Curseforge.com. For this, you can search for the recent files with the Minecraft version and download them from the site.
But how do you install Sodium? Let’s check the guide below:
How to Install Sodium Mod in Minecraft to boost FPS?
- Stop the Minecraft launcher if it’s opened.
- Make sure you have ensured that you have the Fabric loader installed and that it’s up to the most current version. It’s available right here.
- Then, copy the downloaded mod from the folder that the mod was downloaded to, and copy it into the Mods directory.
- To locate the mods directory To find the mods folder, type the string %appdata% on your computer’s search bar.
- Here’s where you will find the mods – %appdata%\.minecraft\mods. If you’ve never played with mods before, make the folder mods (lowercase) mods (lowercase).
- According to the official description, there are no additional mods (not any API, not Fabric API!) needed to use Sodium. It is not necessary to build new worlds to benefit from the technology.
- Once you’ve completed all of these actions, start Minecraft via the launcher.
- Then, choose Fabric from the drop-down menu at the lower left. Then you can utilize Sodium in Minecraft following clicking play.
So it’s the basic procedure you can download and install Sodium Mod in Minecraft. However, if this guide helps you, don’t forget to share it with your friends.