SEPPUKU Ash Of War Location: Ash of Wars are items that can apply to your shields or weapons to gain new skills. If you’re wondering what you can do to obtain SEPPUKU Ash of War in Elden Ring and what it will give your character, this brief guide to help you out.
How to Get SEPPUKU Ash of War in Elden Ring?
Through Seppuku, your weapons can gain Blood affinity and the Seppuku ability. It can use on polearms and swords with the ability to thrust (small and massive weapons are not allowed). The skill is something you must have in case you’re using the Bleed Build and a Bleed weapon.
The way it works is that it cuts your character’s stomach using the blade. Staining the area with blood and giving you a boost in attack strength and the capability to cause blood loss.
Where to find Seppuku Ash of War location
- Go to the Freezing Lake of Grace which is situated just to the north of Mountaintops of the Giants location on the map. Go to this location only if your character is pretty high level.
- When you’ve spawned there, approach the frozen lake.
- Watch the particles coming from the lakes and then placed next to one another – that’s the invisible scarab’s footprints.
- Take on an invisible scarab, and you’ll be able to collect the Seppuku Ash of War. Because you aren’t able to see your enemy’s body, wait until the footprints are close to you, and then start attacking in this direction. To avoid missing your strikes, place yourself directly in the middle of the prints, and you’ll be able to take down the enemy.
- After you’ve completed the quest, you will get the Ash of War Seppuku as an extra dropped item. Hit OK, and it’s all you need to do!
If this has helped you, make sure you look through the Elden Ring reports via Gamer Sports. There are tips for cheese bosses, guides to locations to locate enemies and other resources, and corrections for errors.