Save Game In Horizon Forbidden West: Horizon Forbidden West is where Aloy’s adventure continues. You’ll be awed by this game if you’ve been playing Zero Dawn (which is recommended). If you’re wondering how to make sure you don’t lose progress, Here’s what you have to do.
What is the best way to Save your Game Manually in Horizon Forbidden West?
In the vast majority of games nowadays, the automated save function available in Horizon Forbidden West will perform the job for you. If you’d prefer to keep your progress to make sure you’re right after a critical part, like an epic boss fight, you can follow the following steps
- Find an open campfire which you can locate on the map marked by the stick and fire symbol.
- Go to the spot and join your campfire.
- You’ll see choices to Fast Travel or Quick Save, as well as Manual Save.
- Choose your manual save option (Square button located on the PS controller) or Quick Save (Triangle button).
- Then select a save slot to keep track of your progress. That’s it. There are five save slots that you could utilize.
- Players can make use of the many save slots to accomplish various goals. They can use it to re-play an encounter with a boss and attempt another method or take another option about killing or saving an individual.
As we mentioned earlier, the button for fast travel also linked to campfires. If it’s grey, that means it’s locked yet. Just be sure you’ve visited the area before. Once you have that, you’ll be able to travel there anytime later quickly.
It was all about preserving your progression on Horizon Forbidden West. If you’re interested in knowing what it takes to get the possible rideable Mounts within the game and the best way to live in the water for a long time, we have guides on these subjects that you may like to read!