Reduce & Remove Scarlet Rot In Elden Ring: Status impacts can decide the outcome of your fight, so it’s vital to understand what they can do and how you can modify their effect. This article will examine the best ways to decrease the effects of, treat, and eliminate Scarlet Rot in Elden Ring.
You’ve probably heard that Scarlet Rot will damage the victim pretty fast and can last for quite a while. However, don’t fret. The items and chants can help you get through it.
Table of Contents
Reduce & Remove Scarlet Rot In Elden Ring
To decrease Scarlet Rot and avoid losing HP, players can utilize the Consumable for Immunizing Cured Meat, which will increase immunity temporarily. This boost in immunity is beneficial in reducing the accumulation that can cause Scarlet Rot for your character.
In the future, we’ve provided other items that can boost the level of immunity. First, however, you must ensure that your exemption is high, as it will determine the likelihood of rotting.
Where to Find Immunizing Cured Meat (Location)
If you’re in the vicinity that are part of Waypoint Ruins in Limgrave and Siofra River wells, you need to investigate the area thoroughly to find these items. Find this item in the trees, on stairs, or even from a dead body.
If you do not want to go through the hassle of searching for it, you can locate a Non-Trade Merchant within Liurnia of the Lakes and purchase it directly from them in exchange for 2000 Runes.
If you’re short of money, you could make use of the crafting process to get this item:
- 5 Rowa Fruit
- One Sliver of Meat
- 1 Great Dragonfly Head
- 1 Smoldering Butterfly
Also, you will need to have the Armorer’s Cookbook (#5) located within the Redmane Castle. Apart from the Immunizing Cured Meat, this book is valuable for making Immunizing white cured meat.
Additional Items that Increase Immunity in the Elden Ring
Because immunity determines your resistance to poison and rot, you should strive to acquire the following talismans and tools.
- Immunizing Horn Charm
- Mottled Necklace
- Mushroom Set
- Guardian Set
- Spiralhorn Shield
- Perfumer’s Shield
- Ant’s Skull Plate
How to Cure and Remove Scarlet Rot in Elden Ring
Although this item can help reduce the deadly effect of status, you’ll need additional items and spells to treat and eliminate it.
- Consumables and products that get rid of Scarlet Rot are Speckled Hardtear and Boluses for Preserving.
- Incantations that treat Scarlet Rot are Flame Cleanse Me and Law of Regression.
Where to Find Speckled Hardtear
- Players can collect the Crystal Tear after defeating Wormface at Minor Erdtree in the Altus Plateau.
Where to Find Preserving Boluses
- Preservation Boluses can be found in various locations like – North Caelid, Leyndell Royal Capital, and Siofra River Well. Moreover, you can find the Nomadic Merchant on Caelid Highway North for purchasing the consumables. When consumed, it can help reduce Scarlet Rot buildup and cure the ailment caused by rot.
How to Get Flame Cleanse Me
- Flame Cleanse Me is a win-win situation since it heals scarlet and poison rot. You can go close to the Fire Monk campsite close to The Church of Vows and find a dead body to get this magic.
How to Get Law of Regression
- Law of Regression heals all adverse status effects and uncovers mimicry in various kinds. To locate the Law of Regression, you require understanding of the Golden Order Principia. Go to Erdtree Sanctuary in Leyndell, Royal Capital, and look for chairs hanging over the top of the building.
If this has helped you, check out our Elden Ring tutorials at Gamer Sports.