Obsidian Mode In Discord: Did you know Discord has the Obsidian mode available in Discord currently?
If you’re looking to unlock this mode, this guide will provide all the required steps.
It’s a hidden option and isn’t accessible once you get to the settings. You must do something particular to access the mode, and we’ll dive straight into the process.
How to unlock and get Obsidian Mode in Discord
Follow these actions to enable Obsidian mode and switch away from to Dark side to a more dark one:
- Discord Launch Discord.
- Click on your icons for Settings next to your username on the left-hand side of the page.
- Go to “Appearance.
- Scroll down to The Theme section.
- Is no Obsidian mode visible? Wait! It would help if you pressed Dark several times.
- Continue doing this until you hear the message. You will hear a sound! Continue to knock five times.
- Continue tapping the Dark option repeatedly until you see the message: Brave One. The path to darkness is open!
- There will be a new option to enable, called the MODE optimized for the AMOLED (experimental).
- This is how you switch the default mode of Dark Mode to Obsidian Mode. Users can experience Discord in a darker theme that is black! If that’s what you like, you can follow these steps.
- If you’re not a fan of this particular theme, you can change back in the light mode or light mode if you like it.
- This is all you should learn about unlocking and gaining access to Obsidian mode on Discord.
- READ MORE: How do I unban Roblox Account?