OBS Failed To Load Channel Information: Many streamers are experiencing the error that says it failed to load the Twitch channel information using OBS. This is a problem that is a result of OBS rather than Streamlabs and Streamlabs OBS.
What happens is that users are not able to join Twitch. Its exact message reads: “Failed To Load Channel Information for Twitch. Not Found:”.
If you’re one of the streamers that have received this error, then you’re lucky because we have the solution you’ve been searching for.
How do I fix it? OBS was unable to load the channel Information for Twitch
This issue by updating OBS to the most recent version. When this article was written, the most current OBS version has released as 27.2.3. It is possible to download the latest version by two methods.
- Installing the most recent version
- Google search to find OBS.
- On the official website, download the most recent OBS version.
- Uninstall the most recent version of OBS. This will guarantee a clean installation of the most current version.
- Install the most recent OBS version. OBS.
- After installation complete, you can add your stream key along with the stream setting to configure OBS and begin streaming.
- Update to the latest version
- Launch OBS.
- You will likely get an update notification if you’re using an earlier version of the program.
- If you don’t receive the pop-up or you didn’t close it. Click on Help. You can click Help.
- Here, click the option to check to be updated.
- Make sure you update Your OBS up to the most recent version.
After the update, your Twitch channel information will be loaded without issue.
Why are users getting this error?
As previously mentioned, users encounter this issue when using an earlier version of OBS software. Unfortunately, twitch API V5 is unavailable starting on February 28, 2022. So you should upgrade your OBS version to avoid the above problem.
That’s the conclusion of this guide on fixing the issue of OBS’s inability to load the channel info for Twitch. If you regularly use Twitch, you must look over our tutorials to ways to automatically claim your Twitch drop and the meaning of gifts to subs mean. For more gaming-related information, make sure you check out Gamer Sports.