Make Use of the Power Stance in Elden Ring: Exploring the world Elden Ring is the most ambitious undertaking coming from Bandai Namco and FromSoftware. To show the project’s magnitude, Hidetaka Miyazaki has brought into George R.R Martin to write and develop the entire world.
Do you think of a GOT and Dark Souls crossover? While Miyazaki declared Elden Ring as more of an evolution of that of the Dark Souls series, it included one of the original mechanics of the series.
It’s called power stance or dual-wielding. This is our guide on utilizing the power stance inside the Elden Ring.
How do I Make use of the Power Stance in the Elden Ring?
You can take on your adversaries with a range of original techniques when using both weapons. This is an evolving gameplay element that is present in Elden Ring.
As opposed to the previous installments, There aren’t many restrictions and ways to utilize the power stances in the game. Here’s how to use the power stance
- Two weapons can be equipped in the same class on the equipment menu.
- When you’ve been armed with the two weapons, you’ve been able to activate your power stance. This is pretty straightforward, you think?
- What you need to do is take off against your foes by striking two weapons using an exclusive set of maneuvers.
They are keybindings that come with default settings that use for PS or Xbox players:
- Click the R1 or the R2 button for PS players to start attacking.
- Then, press your L1 or the L2 button to protect yourself or defend yourself.
- For Xbox, players Click the RB or RRT button to strike their opponent.
- Pressing the LB or LT buttons will enable you to switch to defense.
We recommend you test various combo attacks using different controls to get the best fighting experience.
This is how you can use the power stance within Elden Ring. If you enjoyed this guide, take a look at our additional Elden Ring Guides at Gamer Sports.