Kill Volatiles in Dying Light 2: Dying Light 2’s apocalyptic setting is full of Infected zombies. The Infected are known as Volatiles. They only appear at night. This Volatiles can become very volatile at night as the Infected grow more powerful. All jokes aside!
These Infected look a lot like vampires, as they can’t bear the sun. You can see them running towards the dark zone once the sun rises. These Infected with broad shoulders are extremely healthy and agile.
It isn’t easy to get them out. Here’s how to kill Volatiles using Dying Light 2.
How to Kill Volatiles by Dying Light 2
These baddies can be found in Markers Of Plague. You will soon encounter Volatiles much more often.
They will be visible in dark areas and level three of the chase challenges during the day. You can still kill them, despite their high health and quick agility. Here’s how to kill Volatiles with Dying Light 2.
- UV gear is required because Volatiles can be exposed to light.
- These UV tools can be upgraded by going to Craftmaster.
- Please keep away from Volatiles when you are engaging with them and fire UV projectiles at them before they make a move.
- They are stunned by the UV projectiles and become vulnerable to light.
- To lower their health, you can either use short-range or long-range attacks once they have been stunned.
- They need to be fast as they can be very fast and close the power gap if necessary.
- Avoid blocking their attacks and grappling them in close-range combats. It will not be of any use.
- You must dodge them and attack them as often as possible.
- Alternatively, you could lure Volatiles to locations exposed to UV light and then use ranged weapons to lower their health.
- Once you have killed a Volatile successfully, you can unlock the Night Hunter Achievement.
- You will also be rewarded with a purple tier treasure and a unique infected trophy.
This is how to kill Volatiles . This guide was helpful. You can also check out our other articles about how to make and throw knives in DL 2 here on Gamer Sports.