Install Google Chrome on Nintendo Switch: Did you have the knowledge that your Switch has a secret web browser? You can’t download a browser application via the Nintendo store. If you turn on your device, you’ll see no web browser.
This could be frustrating for those who own the Switch, and you suddenly need to find something quickly. In this tutorial, we’ll examine how to access and utilize Google on the Nintendo Switch with the help of a trick.
Install Google Chrome on Nintendo Switch
To connect to Google for the first time, you must explore some settings. These are the steps to install Google onto your Switch quickly.
- Start by opening the primary/ main screen for the Nintendo Switch.
- Select Systems Settings that are located near the Power button.
- Choose Internet > Internet settings using the button A.
- After you have found the networks, you want to use, select the network you’re currently using.
- Scroll down to change settings and then look for DNS settings.
- Switch your setting from automatic to manual. Confirm it by pressing OK.
- Choose your Primary DNS and change it to 045.055.142.122 and press +.
- Save these settings, and then connect the Network to This Network.
- You will get the “Connecting for the Internet’ message.
- A ‘ registration is required for the network’ message will be displayed shortly. Tap on Next.
- Then, you’ll be able to see the DNS screen, where you’ll see a Keep for Google option. Click it, and you’ll view the Google page.
- Write something down and try it out.
To reverse the DNS settings and turn off access to the web browsing on the Nintendo Switch, go Back to the Internet Settings screen. Select the network and change the Settings. Under DNS Settings, you can adjust the setting from manual to automatic.
Make sure you confirm with the “A” button to confirm OK. Save the settings by pressing”Save. This is all there is to it. Your preferences will remain in place.
We hope this will help you figure out how to install the Google Web browser for the Nintendo Switch. For more information on Switch and Gamer Sports, be sure to check out our guides on the Switch in addition to Switch Games, make sure to read our guides for Gamer Sports.