Control in Forza Horizon 5: Using launch control in FH5 is one of the best ways to get the upper hand at the start of any race. This is especially useful in an endurance race, where the way you accelerate early in the race can determine whether or not you are the winner.
Using launch control in Forza Horizon 5 helps you deliver great power to your wheels and gearbox and get started without burning yourself or losing traction.
So today let’s see how to make and use Launch Control in Forza Horizon 5.
How to start Control in Forza Horizon 5?
To make and use Launch Control in Forza Horizon 5, follow the steps below:
- Use manual transmission or clutch + manual transmission.
- This can be changed in the “Difficulty AND Settings “ option in FH5.
- Now while stopped, hold down the brake and the accelerator.
- Your car will be stationary, but its revs will increase and it will lock in place.
- Now release your break to use Launch Control on FH5.
- Sometimes this does not work, but it is easy to correct.
- Now all you have to do is the same both the brake and the accelerator.
- Now you need to change gear, to 2nd.
- Then put it back into 1st gear.
- You will now see that the launch control has been activated and your rev meter is going up again.
How to start control with automatic gear transmission
You can also start control with some automatic cars in Forza Horizon 5. Here’s how:
- In an automatic transmission, make sure the car is stationary.
- Maintain both the brakes and throttle.
- Now use reverse gear and then return to 1st gear by slightly releasing the LT button.
- Now hold down the accelerator and the brake.
- Release the brake to get automatic launch control on FH5.
- This will take some practice to get used to.
- So don’t give up and keep trying, you can do it.
That’s all you need to know about how to Control in Forza Horizon 5.