Octopus Head In Elden Ring: If you want to become an Elden Lord, you’ll need an eccentric “drip” to flex on. Do you agree?
In Elden Ring, there are a lot of weird armor pieces for players to find and learn about. This is a wide range from a Pumpkin Helmet to a scary Okina Mask. But can you imagine having the head of an Octopus on your head?
You can find The Octopus head in Elden Ring. It is a real treat for players because it has many defense features. This is our guide on how to get it.
Get the Octopus Head in Elden Ring
- You can obtain the Octopus Head Helm by striking and dismantling the land Octopuses.
- Although it’s unusual for these creatures to take off this helm, it’s the only way to acquire it.
- Although you might often see these Land Octopi at beaches and lakes throughout The Lands Between, not all Octopuses have this helmet.
- There are several Land Octopuses southwest of Saintsbridge, which is the location for Grace in the Lake.
- It is located near the spot where you first encountered Iron Fist Alexander.
- There is also the possibility of seeing these land Octopuses in their home in the Liurnia of Lakes near the Temple Quarter Site of Grace.
- Furthermore, they can find close to the Coastal Caves, the location of Grace located on Limgrave’s Western Coast of Limgrave.
- Each from the land Octopi could be a victim of this helm; you should strike the majority or all of them to get the Octopus head Helm.
- Even if they’re not attacked, they’ll hesitate to throw a few tentacles at you. Don’t be close enough to them.
- We recommend you ride on horses to attack these Octopuses.
- They also drop golden Runes along with 12-13 Runes.
- When you’ve collected your Octopus Head, access the inventory and equip it. It weighs in the vicinity of 3.6 and offers pretty excellent defensive buffs.
This is how you can obtain the Octopus head in Elden Ring. Don’t forget to read our other guides if you enjoyed this guide.