Guide to the Lost Ark – Tier 2 Islands Routes: The Tier 1 Islands in Lost Ark do, and now you want to go to Tier 2. Even though this is your first time here, you find everything a little overwhelming. The guide we have for you is just what you need, and we know how you feel, which is why we made it! Our guide to the Tier 2 Islands in Lost Ark is here. We’ll show you everything you need to know.
Guide to the Lost Ark – Tier 2 Islands Routes
It is the first Tier 2 Island in Lost Ark. Gesbroy’s quests must be done before you can move on to the next island.
In Skywind Island, use the interactive map to look for both yellow and purple quests when you get there. As a side note, you also need the map to find hidden quests for the rocking horses, so use it!
- Gravis – In Lost Ark, you need to finish the yellow missions on the Gravis Tier 2 island. Afterward, you can move on to the purple quest.
- Eyes of Hypnos: You can only get to Eyes of Hypnos after you finish the purple quest in Gravis. To move on to Twilight Island, you need to finish all the challenges in the eyes of Hypnos and be able to do so without getting hurt or dying.
- Twilight Island: To keep going, you need to finish the Twilight Chapel Dungeon quests and all of the other quests on this island.
As soon as you reach the Distorted Island in Lost Ark, it would help if you got there through the secret corridors to get there. Inside the island’s warped rooms, you need to look for a person (NPC) to talk to. This person will give you purple tasks. To move forward, you must finish all of these tasks. Then, you must also finish the Cube quest.
- Fun Lane – You need to finish all of the Fun Lane Tier 2 island challenges.
- Metus Island: You need to finish all the purple tasks on this island.
Once you get to the Isle of Mist, use the interactive map to find your way around. To get the island token, you need to do some hidden quests. This will help you find them.
Before going to Ice Labyrinth Island, you need to finish all of the yellow quests there. It will help you get to the last and final purple quest if you do this.
So that’s it. There are two Tier 2 Islands in Lost Ark. This is all you need to know. As you can see, these islands offer a lot of really exciting things that you don’t want to miss.
It’s time to check out our guide on how to get island tokens in Lo.