Get Valor in Halo Infinite: Halo Infinite is finally here with new and exciting features as well as challenges and an entire universe that is Zeta Ring for you to explore.
While the whole universe in Zeta Ring is subdued by the Banished.
It’s the responsibility of the Master Chief to take on the Banished.
By doing this, you’ll gain Valor that will unlock new vehicles, weapons, and other items of value.
Valor will be an XP currency, and there are numerous options to get Valor through Halo Infinite.
This is a detailed guide on earning Valor within Halo Infinite.
Table of Contents
In this guide, we’ll discuss the following tips to Get Valor in Halo Infinite:
- Fully Storyline-based Missions
- Propaganda Towers
- FOB Capturing
- The removal of those who have been Banished Outposts
- Rescuing UNSC personnel
- Defeating High-level targets
Complete Storyline Missions to Get Valor in Halo Infinite:
- You’ll be rewarded for Valor based on the missions and side-missions you complete.
- Beating bosses in the main game and completing the goals that do not require you to fight bosses can be rewarded with glory.
- You can earn Valor by completing the goals of the principal missions.
- The missions vary from simple to difficult as you progress through the game.
Destroy Propaganda Tower
- Propaganda Tower is a Banished place that spreads worldwide in the form of the Zeta Ring.
- The destruction of Propaganda Towers will reward you with no astronomical amount of courage.
- However, since there are a lot of propaganda towers, it is possible to get ten Valor by dismantling all of them. Propaganda Towers.
- Forward Operating Bases (FOBs) are the outposts of Banished that were previously under the control of the UNSC.
- It would help if you captured these FOBs to win.
- These FOBs will come under the possession of UNSC to allow fast travel to begin once you have captured them.
- You can equip them with vehicles and weapons to assist you in combat.
- Apart from the Valor of taking them down, doing so can also reveal the location of the banished outposts within the vicinity.
- Banished outposts are the base of operations for Banished and their activities.
- Controlling the outpost through defeating soldiers rewards you with Valor.
- Every outpost has a unique removal method and may range from easy to complex.
- Although it is difficult to capture these outposts, it will allow you to access a quick route from the outpost.
- There are also audio and collectibles from these posts.
Rescue UNSC personnel
- Distress signals distribute throughout the game and recognized by the Master Chief.
- These alarms issue from Marines of the UNSC Marines.
- The removal of forwarding operating bases and the Banished Outposts will bring out more distress signals in the vicinity.
- Resolving to save the troops of UNSC Marines will reward you with 30 bravery.
Defeating High-level targets
- High-level targets are among the most sought-after targets rescinded at the UNSC.
- You will rewarded with the honor of defeating the enemy and unlocking weapons from their FOB’s table.
- It’s all about how to earn courage within Halo Infinite.