Get To Rykard in Elden Ring: Did you see a massive snake in the trailers for Elden Ring? In his snake form, Rykard, the Lord of Blasphemy, is Rykard, the Lord of Blasphemy. Instead of having one health bar for both phases, he has two health bars for his forms.
You must kill him to get into the Lyndell Castle. You have to fight off his God-eating serpent form during the first phase. You can then get to Rykard. But where can you find him? Rykard is in Elden Ring. This is our guide on how to get there.
How to Get to Rykard in Elden Ring?
There are two ways to get to Rykard. You can either complete the questline for Tanith or teleport through a portal directly to Serpent’s location.
Complete Lady Tanith’s questline
- If you have defeated the Godskin Noble and found the Temple of Eiglay, the site of Grace, you can fast travel there right away.
- If not, go to the Volcano Manor at Mt. Gelmir and stay there.
- Then, drop to the land that isn’t in lava.
- Leap and head right to climb until you see an Assasin on the stairs. Keep going until you see him.
- To get into the Church, you need to kill him.
- Lady Tanith is the head of Volcano Manor after you’ve killed him.
- She will ask you if you want to join Volcano Manor and fight against the tide with them.
- Join Volcano Manor to start her quests.
- You have to do all her quests before she invites you to meet Rykard, the Lord of Blasphemy.
- To go to Rykard in Elden Ring, you need to agree.
Using a Waygate Teleporter
- Once you have reached the Temple of Eiglay and defeated Godskin Noble, you can pull the lever in the Church to open the door to the next room.
- As you go up, take a right until you see snails that have been covered in magma.
- To get to a building through the window, turn left.
- If you kill one of the Lizardmen, you can also get the Magma Blade.
- To get to a different part of the building, keep going. You’ll need to climb the stairs.
- People are praying in a room. Go straight and enter the room.
- Climb the stairs, then head outside.
- You’ll see a way gate over there.
- To get to Rykard, the Lord of Blasphemy, look at it and choose “yes.”
To fight with Rykard, the Lord of Blasphemy, you need to defeat his God-devouring Serpent form.
All you need to know about getting to Rykard in the Elden Ring is that. Gamer Sports has a lot of other guides on how to get the Blasphemous blade, how to get to Maliketh, and how to get the White mask in Elden Ring. Check them out!