Get Royal Remains Armor Set in Elden Ring: As you continue your journey through the mysterious Lands Between, you will discover a variety of Armor and armaments within the Elden Ring. Because of the difficulty level in the game, it is essential to be ready for the enemy that will come toward you.
Royal Remains Armor set can acquire at the beginning of the game. First, however, you must defeat an NPC intruder at a specific place to obtain it. This is why we have a guide on how to get your hands on the Royal Remains Armor set within the Elden Ring.
How to Get Royal Remains Armor Set in Elden Ring?
- Go towards going to the Village of Albinaurics, which is the location of the Grace located to the south of Liurnia of the Lakes.
- You can speed-travel towards The Site of Grace if you have already discovered it.
- When you go across the marshes, you’ll come across a cave.
- There is an unidentified pot near the cave’s entrance. It is an Albinauric known as Albus who has disguised himself by disguising himself as the pot.
- When you strike him at least once, If you do this, he will present you with the exemplary Haligtree award.
- You must find the medallion and begin the battle against the NPC intruder.
- After you have collected your medallion, head into your Roundtable and hold it.
- When you arrive, you will notice that the area is dark than usual.
- You’ll meet Ensha from Royal Remains as an NPC intruder attacking you to take on.
- If you beat him, you’ll be transferred to the regular Roundtable.
- It would help if you left at the entrance to Gideon Ofnir’s bedroom.
- You can purchase from the Clinging Bone, and The Royal Remains armor set there. The set comes with an assortment of the Royal Remains Armor, Helm, Greaves, and Gauntlets.
That’s all about getting the Royal Remains Armor set in Elden Ring. So, if you enjoyed this guide, be sure to go through these guides to join the medallions, obtain the General Radahn armor set, and find the Bolt of Gransax right here on Gamer Sports.