Get on Top of the Tower in Halo Infinite: You want to collect all skulls in Halo Infinite, but you cannot find the skull at the top of the Tower.
You will enter the Tower if you have completed The Tower mission. However, there will be many enemies both within and outside the Tower, even if you have.
We recommend that you finish the Tower mission before going in search of the skull. It will be a lot more complicated with all the enemies.
For all you skull hunters looking for the skull at the top of the Tower, this guide will show you how to climb to the top of the Tower in Halo Infinite.
How do you climb to the top of the Tower in Halo Infinite?
You will need to improve your Grapple shot before you can climb up the Tower.
To climb the Tower, you only need good aim and skills.
With that in mind, here’s how you can climb the Tower.
- Quickshot Move upwards on large pillars and then climb up to the top. Move upwards by moving straight ahead
- After climbing to the top of the pillar, climb on the round bumps
- Take the large pillars to the top. Grab the Tower’s top.
- To get to the ledge, search for the red vents.
- Once you have reached the top, use Quickshot to aim for the Tower. The skull is located at the center tower. Jump inside.
- This skull can also obtain more quickly if the owner has a Banshee stolen or unlocked Wasp. This skull is traditional. IWHBYD skull This opens no gameplay effect, but it has an audio product that makes the experience more enjoyable.
Please check out our other Halo infinite guides if you found this helpful.