Fog in Minecraft: It is essential to get rid of Fog in Minecraft to seek a clear view of the biome you are within. It can also assist you in your creations of the imagination when you’re playing around.
But, there aren’t specific instructions on how to do this process. In this article, I will show you some simple guidelines that can help you out.
Let’s find how to remove the fog affecting your gameplay.
Best Ways to Remove fog in Minecraft
There are two different ways by that you can increase the distance of rendering. Each of them is distinct, and they work together. The following are the two:
Using Aternos Site
- Visit at Aternos website first.
- Login using the methods below.
- Go to the server you usually use to play on.
- Click on the “Files” option.
- Then click next to ‘server properties.’
- On the next page that appears, click on ‘view-distance.’
- Enhance the value of the mechanic.
- Open the game again, and you’ll see that the issue is corrected.
Remove Minecraft Fog via Optifine
Another method of removing the fog present in this game is to utilize an external mod called Optifine. Usually, it is one of the best mods in Minecraft you can install and use within the game.
It lets you extend the rendering distance and play with different graphic settings. This allows you to play Minecraft with various HDR effects and textures.
Unfortunately, it is unavailable in the standard version. Optifine also offers Anisotropic filtering, allowing you to enjoy a superior visual experience.
However, this is how to remove fog in Minecraft and have more smooth gameplay. If this guide helps you, don’t forget to share it with your friends.