Fix the Glitch and Scan in CoD Warzone Pacific: The Pacific update for COD Warzone brings a new glitch called to scan and repair, which requires an update.
The update also introduced the beautiful Caldera map, but there are also bugs. While many of those bugs aren’t fixable but this one is.
In this tutorial, we’ll explore how to resolve this glitch. Scan or Repair glitch in the Call of Duty Warzone Pacific update.
An administrator can fix this error by setting up the modern warfare launcher.exe, modernwarfare.exe, battle.net launcher.exe, and battle.net.exe files.
Thank you to the prism of Reddit for providing this solution. You can read the complete Reddit discussion here.
The steps to aid in resolving this issue.
Fix the Glitch and Scan in CoD Warzone Pacific:
- Look for Modernwarfare launcher.exe, modernwarfare.exe, battle.net launcher.exe, along with battle.net.exe documents on your computer. They could be located on a different drive if you have changed the installation location. Most users will find them on this page:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net
- C: Program Files (x86)\Call of Modern Warfare: Duty
- You need to right-click on the executable files when you locate the folders.
- Click here for properties.
- There are six tabs here. Click on compatibility.
- There are the Compatibility mode section as well as Settings. Make sure to check the “Run this application with an administrator” option in the Settings section.
- In the lower right corner, there is an apply button. Click on it and apply your modifications.
- Follow these steps for the four files.
After you have followed the above steps, you will no longer face the problem.
It covers all you must be aware of about fixing the scan and repairing glitches in the Call of Duty (COD) Warzone.