Fix Tarkov Critical Error In Receiving Profile Data: Battlestate Games’ Escape From Tarkov is an online first-person game. Unfortunately, users who have access to Escape From Tarkov have been reported to have received an error that is critical to getting profile information during Escape From Tarkov.
Today, we’ll look at whether there’s a solution to correct the issue so that you can play the game in complete silence.
Escape from Tarkov Critical Error in Receiving Profile Data Correction
The Tarkov critical error when receiving the profile data isn’t an entirely new problem.
It is believed to be by server issues on Battlestate Games’ side. Although there is no solution to the problem made public, is there any way to correct the issue?
Let’s take a examine some options to correct the error. These are all solutions that have been tried in the community of Tarkov; they don’t come from official sources.
- Temp Folder
One solution to fix the Tarkov critical error causing the profile information is to clear the temp folder on your PC. There’s an easy method of doing this.
- Start the Run application.
- Enter temp into the bar of search.
- Click OK.
- This will lead you into the Temp folder.
- You can delete all Temp Files here.
- Rerun the game to determine whether the issue resolve.
Fix Tarkov Critical Error In Receiving Profile Data
- Clear Cache
Another method to correct the issue is to clear the cache folder from Escape From Tarkov.
This has been successful for a few users in previous games. Following the instructions below, you can clear the EFT cache.
- Open the game’s download directory on your PC. It’s generally within the C Drive unless you’ve edited the folder’s location.
- Open Battlestate Games.
- Select EFT.
- Click to access your Cache folder.
- Remove the cache. It is hoped that this will fix the problem.
- Run As Admin
A few players have also stated that playing the game as admin has solved the Tarkov receiving crucial error in profile data for the players.
To start EFT in admin mode, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the folder of the game.
- Right-click EscapeFromTarkov.exe.
- Select Properties.
- Click on Compatibility to open the menu.
- Select ‘Execute this application as administrator.’
- Make the changes. Then, you can restart the game with no problems.
- Reset Your Profile
If all else fails, then you may rest your profile using the profile option available on the Escape From Tarkov website.
But, be aware that this resets the whole game’s progress, including loot, experience, money, and other items. So, you’ll need to wait for 21 days after resetting your profile to reset it again.
These are just a few solutions to fix the problem of the profile data error within the game.
Learn more about troubleshooting issues in EFT by reading How to fix Error 106015 in 2022.
Find out More about Survival Class in EFT by reading What is the Survival Class in Escape from Tarkov?