Farming Simulator 22 Mod Download: Farming Simulator 22 is here and there are some awesome mods to level up the base game. With mods, you can get a lot of new things, like new vehicles, structures, equipment, and more, that will improve your overall game and experience.
So in this guide, we will explain the steps on how to download and install Farming Simulator 22 Mods for PC and consoles.
Farming Simulator 22 Mod Download and Installation Guide
This is how you can download the FS 22 mods and install them.
Download Mod DLC in-game
There is a Modhub in Farming Simulator 22 and to access it, follow these steps:
- Click on Downloadable content on the main game screen.
- This will take you to Modhub which will include:
- Small tractors
- Medium tractors
- Large tractors
- Wheel loaders
- Slurry tanks
- How to play
- Make sure that check each category and download the mods you would like to use.
- You also can use the filters on the left side that will show you the most downloaded, best, latest and recommended mods.
- Choose the one you want and check its details.
- Then at the bottom of the screen, you will see the to press to install the mod. press the Install the button and it will download the mod for you.
- After the download process is complete, you will see them below the Download section.
- Now, to install the mods in the game, you need to restart the game.
- Click YES in the message asking to confirm this and that is it. This is how you can download and install game mods in Farming Simulator 22. With each new mod, you will have to reload the game.
- Now after relaunching the game and opening your saved game, you will have the option of selecting a mod (s) to use. This will enable specific mods in that saved game.
- Next, click Start.
- The new equipment should be available for use from now on.
- To remove mods, you have to do the same process but instead of selecting the mods, just deselect them, save your game and restart it. Now on the new boot, you should no longer see unchecked modifications.
Official website (PC / Mac)
- Go to Farming-simulator.com.
- Click on the Mods category.
- Explore the options you have, including Featured Mod, User Favorite, Most Downloaded, Category, and more.
- Click on More information and check user ratings for it.
- So all you have to do is click the green ZIP file Download.
These were the official ways to get Farming Simulator 22 Mods and you can use them without worrying about compatibility or authorization issues from Giants Software.
Apart from these, You can download FS22 mods from third-party sites and modder websites. But in this case, you need to Use them at your own risk and make sure you have a saved file to go back to, if necessary. Sites like NexusMods are famous, but if you decide to use any other site be sure to download them only if you trust the modder/site.
- Find the location where you have your Farming Simulator 22 folder and there will be a folder of mods inside of her. What you have to do is copy the downloaded zip file of your mod and paste it into the mod folder of FS22.
- Even if you are tempted to extract the zip file, there’s no need. Keep it as is – the game will recognize the mod and add it to the game.
- Launch FS22 and select your preferred mods from the options shown in Mods / DLC.
- Note that if possible try to add mods one by one so that if there are any issues in the game you know that the last mod you added may have caused the problem.
This is everything you need to know about how to download and install Farming Simulator 22 mods.