Elden Ring Deathroot Location Guide: Deathroot is similar to the Flintstone Key and is a Key Item within Elden Ring. To get fantastic loot, you can trade your Deathroot with an NPC once you have obtained it. This guide will tell you where and how to find Deathroot in Elden Ring.
How to Get Deathroot In Elden Ring (Location guide)
A Deathroot, as I mentioned above, is a Key Item. The player will receive a lot of loot if given to the correct NPC. Gurranq, the Beast Clergyman, is the NPC. You can find him in northeast Caelid’s Bestial Sanctum. You will need to visit the following locations to obtain the Deathroot in Elden Ring:
- Looted from Chest, Black Knife Assassin in the Deadtouched Catacombs.
- Looted from the Box, behind the Red Wolves at Gelmir Hero’s Grave.
- After defeating the Tibia Mariner in Wyndham Ruins, she was found and became a Drop.
- After defeating the Stray Mimic Tear, found it in the Chest.
- It is located within the Chest, behind the Cemetery Shade at the Black Knife Catacombs.
- Obtained by defeating the Tibia Mariner Boss in Summonwater village.
- Obtained by defeating the Tibia Mariner in Liurnia of the Lakes.
Once you have the Deathroot, you can go to Gurranq for it. He will give you:
- First Deathroot– Clawmark Seal
- Second Deathroot Bestial Sling
- Third Deathroot Bestial Vitality
- Fourth Deathroot: Ash of War: Beast’s Roar
- Fifth Deathroot– Beast Claw
- Sixth Deathroot Stone of Gurranq
If your Deathroots are traded with Gurranq, the Beast Clergyman of Elden Ring, these are the items you’ll get. If defeated, he can fight and will drop the Ancient Dragon Smithing Stone.
This guide was about the Deathroot Locations and the loot you can get when you exchange Elden Ring. This guide hopefully helped. Also, check out our guides on Getting the Flintstone Key Elden Ring.