Elden Ring Best Bleed Build: If you’re searching for the most effective bleeding build available within Elden Ring to deal hemorrhage damage, you should think it over. For those who aren’t aware, a bleed build focuses on attacks that cause bleeding or bleed damage.
They function by creating an area of bleeding, and once it’s filled, your opponent will be able to lose a significant portion of their overall health. The greatest part is that it is effective even in boss battles.
Therefore, take a look at this list of the top bleed or hemorrhage buildups for Elden Ring without further delay.
Table of Contents
Best Bleed build ever in Elden Ring.
The best bleed design in the Elden Ring is Uchigatana + Rivers of Blood for weapons and Black Knife Set for armor, and Bloody Slash for Ash of War. This is only my opinion on the most effective bleeding build.
Therefore, I’ve listed all the armors, weapons, and the ashes of war. Try mixing them according to the weapons available to you.
These are the top tools to cause bleeding or hemorrhage-related damage.
- Uchigatana and of Blood of Blood: Uchigatana is the standard weapon for the Samurai class. Even if you’re playing any other class, you can locate that weapon inside the Deathtouched Catacombs. You can find him in Mountaintops of the Giants near the Church of Repose. Rivers of Blood is a dropped by the Bloody Finger Okina.
- The most appealing aspect of this build is that the River of Blood can be adjusted using Arcane. You could make your opponents go through a flurry of attacks using the two blades. You can also utilize moon veil katana Moonveil Katana with your Uchigatana when you acquire Rivers of Blood, as that blade can be found after the start of the game.
- Dual-wielding Reduvia daggers: Reduvia Dagger is a dangerous weapon if used properly. It will help you build bleeding quickly, particularly when using it in conjunction with an additional Reduvia Dagger. Reduvia Blood Blade is also vicious since it is only $6 FP, but it can use frequently. It is available by contacting The Bloody Finger Nerijus near the Murkwater Catacombs. The only issue with this weapon is that it is not possible to apply the ashes of the war on it. One good thing is you can build the weapon using Arcane.
- Double-wielding Bloodhound Claws: As the name suggests, Bloodhound Claws is a claw type. This weapon has the greatest blood accumulation of any of the weapons listed in this list. You can double wield it and see your enemies shed more blood than you can imagine. If you’re unable to find the claws, you could also use Hook claws to replace them. Hookclaws can be easily found during the initial game. A minor issue that comes with Bloodhound and Hookclaws is that both weapons do not scale with arcane. However, you can apply the ashes of war to both of them.
Armor – Best Bleed Build in Eden Ring
The armors are suggested because they are extremely lightweight, offer players high speed, and can take some punishment.
- Chain Set (combined weight 21)
- Strike damage negation: 19
- Slash damage negation: 28.1
- Pierce damage negation: 25.4
- Carian Knight Set (combined weight 23.5)
- Strike damage negation: 23.6
- Slash damage negation: 27
- Pierce damage negation: 28.5
- Black Knife Set (combined weight 21.8)
- Strike damage negation: 23.4
- Slash damage negation: 26.8
- Pierce damage negation: 26.8
Ashes of War – Best Hemorrhage Build in Elden Ring
- Ash of War: Bloodhound’s Step
- Ash of War: Bloody Slash
This is the conclusion of this guide to the best hemorrhage and bleeding weapons within the Elden Ring. If the options above didn’t work for you, check our guide to the best bleeding weapon. You can go to the Elden Ring area for other guides if you enjoy playing this game.