Dupe Runes in Elden Ring: The ability to duplicate or duplicate runes with the help of Elden Ring can make the game extremely easy for players. This is due to running.
The more you have and the more you have, the faster you can increase your level and purchase or upgrade your shields, weapons, and others. This makes you stronger quicker and gives certain bosses a stroll in the park.
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, read this guide to understand the duplication bug.
How to Dupe Runes in Elden Ring
Dupe or duplicate runes within Elden Ring by dropping your items off offering them to your friends before loading the save files. While this simplifies the process, below will be the specific steps to do it.
- Backup your save
- PC: The default location of your save file should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata. Please keep the file, then save it to a place to backup it.
- PlayStation Navigate to Settings and then select Saved Data Management. Select Saved Data and then Cloud Storage. Then, you can upload your saved data to the cloud using PS+. Also, you should have the automatic upload of your saved files disabled while you are employing this technique.
- Xbox Stop was playing to backup your data.
- Remove the items
- Invite Your friend to join your gaming, then drop your possessions.
- Request them to take those items.
- Close the game and load your saved file. Xbox players must minimize the game and not save since it will automatically save and overwrite the previous save.
- Reload your save
- PC Copy your saved game in the file location mentioned above and then start the game.
- PlayStation Navigate to Settings and Download your Save File from Saved Data Management.
- Xbox Choose Elden Ring and select Manage Game. There, delete your saved information from your console. Do not delete your saved data from the cloud. Restart the game and connect your saves from the cloud.
- Whether you drop consumables, such as Golden runes, or drop armor or weapons, you can stack these items. It is easy to repeat steps 1-3 to build upon the objects. You switch between the person who dropped the things and the player who takes them each time.
- Once you’re done, you can eat the food items or sell them for the Runes.
All you have to do to execute the glitch of dupe runes. Be aware that this guide intends for educational purposes. There is a possibility that FROM SOFTWARE will exile players from playing using this technique.
If you’re willing to risk it, then you are free to use this glitch.
This guide will provide you with information about how you can duplicate the runes within Elden Ring (Dupe Glitch).
If you enjoy playing this game, be sure to go through the Elden Ring area for assistance in areas such as boss guides as well as locations and locations.