Double Jump In Elden Ring: The world of Elden Ring is full of dangerous places that you need to go to find out what’s going on. To get to different places, like hidden caves, you’ll have to develop new ways to get there. When you read this, you will come to the question: can I double jump in Elden Ring? Here are the things you need to know.
How to Double Jump in Elden Ring?
Your character can’t double jump in Elden Ring if they are on foot. But if you are riding your horse (Torrent). You can double jump to get to higher places and become vertical so that you can get even taller.
Double Jumping with Horse (Torrent) in Elden Ring
- Then, use the d-pad to summon your horse with the Spectral Steed Whistle, which you can do with the d-pad.
- You’ll be able to use Torrent after this.
- A button on Xbox (X on PlayStation): Ride your horse, press the A button on Xbox (X on PlayStation). When you’re in the air, press the same button again.
- This is how you can do a double jump in Elden Ring, even though you can only do it with your horse.
How to Use Spirit Spring Jumps?
You’ll come across Spirit Springs while you’re out in the wide world. These are places on the ground where you can jump very high.
- To ride the current of the spirit spring, you need to be on a horse and jump (Press X on PS, A on Xbox) when you are near it so that you can.
- The current will push you up, which will allow you to get to new places that you might not have been able to get to otherwise.
- You should know that you won’t get hurt even if you jump into a spirit spring while riding a horse.
When we talk about damage, if you don’t understand how to fall damage works in Elden Ring, we’re here to help. If your horse gets hurt in a fight, you can learn more about how to treat its wounds.