DNF Duel Beta (PS4 & PS5): Dungeon and Fighter RPG franchise has provided us, the players, with their latest DNF Duel game at the beginning of the beta phase.
You can now fight your adversaries in the 2.5D world with the characters Berserker, Grappler, Ranger Inquisitor, Striker, and many more.
With over 15 years of experience and being among the most popular franchises, many players are looking forward to trying out DNF Duel on consoles.
However, there’s an issue for many players. If you search for the game on the PlayStation console, you will not discover it. T
His is why we’re going to show you how to download and download DNF Duel Beta on the PlayStation Store on PS4 & PS5. How to Download & Get on PS4 & PS5
Here’s how to download and receive DNF Duel Beta on PS4 and PS5:
- Visit the PlayStation official PlayStation page.
- Log in with your login information.
- You can now search “DNF Duel Beta” here.
- You will now play the game and beat the version separately.
- Click on the “Beta” tab.
- Select the console you have
- Click on “Add to Library”
- Use these links to access the beta version.
- DNF Duel Beta PS4
- DNF Duel Beta PS5
- You can also download the PlayStation application on smartphones to locate the game’s beta version
- We tried it on our PS5, and the beta was appearing. However, for PS4, it wasn’t easy to locate. Therefore, we recommend you use the website to include it directly in your Library.
When Will the Beta Start and End?
- DNF Duel Beta will start on the 17th of December and be over by the 20th of December. Here are the times according to various timezones:
- PST Dec 17, 18:00 – Dec 20, 6:00
- UTC Dec 18. 2:00 – Sec 20, 14:00
- JST Dec 18, 11:00 – Dec 20, 23:00
This is all you need to know to download and install DNF Duel Beta on the PlayStation Store on PS4 & PS5. While you’re here, be sure to read our video games guides for more information and tips.
READ MORE: How to get Valor in Halo Infinite?