Disable Easy Anti-Cheat in Elden Ring: There’s an easy anti-cheat system for players to shield their personal information from hacker attacks. While an anti-cheat program provides security and reduces the threat of hacking, it also restricts the modification or using cheating engines.
It is possible to modify this limitation with a few workarounds. The game played in offline mode can have its advantages. The game will load faster, and it’s impossible for other players could invade your space when you’re offline.
Mods can be used and cheat engines. Here’s our guide on how to turn off Easy Anti-cheat and enjoy Elden Ring in offline mode.
Elden Ring – How To Disable Easy Anti-Cheat & Play Offline?
Use these instructions to turn off the heating mode and play in offline mode:
- Visit your Steam directory for Elden Ring.
- It’s steam applications > E.L.D.E.N. Ring and Game.
- There are two files in the exe format. Two files are in the exe format.
- Steam launches the one named start_protected_game.exe.
- Change the file’s name to a name that you’ll remember, and modify the file’s format.
- You will need to create copies of another document, eldenring.exe
- Rename this file into start_protected_game.exe
- After you’ve completed the steps above, launch Elden Ring using Steam. Steam client.
- The game won’t start in online mode and will only launch offline.
- It will remove the cheating system and allow players to enjoy Elden Ring online.
- If you would like to play online versions that you can play, delete or copy the file renamed elsewhere.
- Then, rename the file that allows you to play online mode back to start_protected_game.exe
This is how you can remove the easy anti-cheat feature on Elden Ring and play it offline. If this guide was helpful to you, please go through our other tutorials on how to use the pause mode, top cheat engines, and trainers to access the ultra-wide way within Elden Ring right here on Gamer Sports.