COD Warzone crashes with PS4 or PS5: With the recent updates to Call of Duty Warzone, the game constantly crashes.
COD players on Reddit and other communities have confirmed that this issue appears to be occurring on PS4 and PS5 mainly.
The game’s creators have informed members of the Trello Board that they’re conscious of this issue and are looking for ways to fix it.
There’s a temporary solution in the meantime, which the game’s developers shared to help players enjoy the game without any issues.
Here’s how you can resolve the COD Warzone crash issues for PS4 and PS4 or PS5.
Table of Contents
Call of Duty Warzone Keeps Crashes on PS4 and PS5 Fix
Here are a few possible fixes we’ll discuss within this article:
- Disable streaming of texture on demand
- changing resolution and FPS
- Reinstalling COD Warzone
Disable on-demand texture streaming to solve Warzone crash issues for PS4, PS4, PS5
Here’s how to stop the streaming of texture in the COD warzone.
- Choose options, then the Graphics.
- Browse through the Details and then the texture, Toggle disable for On-demand streaming of surface.
- Choose Confirm and restart your game to determine whether the game is operating smoothly or not.
- If this approach doesn’t perform for you, you can try another option to fix the frequent crashes.
Resolving Resolutions and FPS
- Most players who experienced this issue reported crashes playing at 4k and 120Hz. If you’re experiencing this issue after deactivating the on-demand texture, try lowering your resolution and FPS down to 1080p and 60Hz. Take these actions:
- Visit the Settings on your PlayStation settings.
- Choose Sound and Screen.
- Go to the settings for video output.
- Turn on the resolution to 1080p and confirm.
Reinstalling COD Warzone
- Select Home from the menu and then Library.
- Find and choose and select COD Warzone.
- Click the Options button on your controller.
- Select Delete and then confirm by clicking OK.
- Reinstall your game and verify that the game is running without crash or crashes.
If none of these strategies succeed, we recommend waiting until the game’s developers make a patch available and fix all issues with COD Warzone.
While you’re here, be sure you read the other COD Warzone guides.