Character Design for the Raiders of the Lost Ark: Lost Ark not only allows the creation of a character but also provides a wide range of choices when it comes to personalizing your character. Because it’s an MMORPG, creating your character to look the most attractive and stand out from the rest of the players is a part of the fun.
Although the entire process of creating a character can be complex, it’s not all hard. This character creation guide will examine how to design and build the character you want to make for Lost Ark.
How do you create a character in Lost Ark?
Select a class as well as a subclass of your character from the options below:
- Berserker (Male)
- Gunlancer (Male)
- Paladin (Male)
- Bard (Female)
- Sorceress (Female)
- Martial Artist
- Scrapper (Female)
- Soulfist (Female)
- Striker (Male)
- Wardancer (Female)
- Artillerist (Male)
- Deadeye (Male)
- Gunslinger (Female)
- Sharpshooter (Male)
- Deathblade (Female)
- Shadowhunter (Female)
- After you have selected your class and advanced level, you’ll create your persona, and you can begin customizing it.
How can you personalize your character?
- Although you have a range of options for customization, you’ll always begin with your specific character’s armor.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you have several choices. Let’s take a look at each one of them.
- Basis: As the name implies, it is the basis of your character. You have a variety of options to check out how they appear in their armor and with different hairstyles and styles. If you’re happy with one of the presets, you can begin playing the game using the character or alter the following elements.
- Face: Similar to the base, you will have a range of presets to the front of your character. Additionally, you can use the options for advanced settings to change the face according to your preference. These are the options on your facial features that you can alter.
- Hairstyles: Here, you get various hairstyles, some of which are designed to fit the style of the day. In addition, you’re permitted to alter the hair’s color using the use of a color wheel. Also, there’s an option known as Two-tone, which allows you to combine two hair colors. It also comes with several sub-settings that allow for personalization. And, of course, the game gives you the option of hiding your helmet.
- Eyes This is where you can find the option of modifying both eyes or just one at one time.
Character Design for the Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Skin: Skin lets you modify these features.
- Skin color
- Shine Intensity
- Extra: Here, you get the option of adding Makeup and tattoos for your avatar. Makeup options for your character’s eyes, eyebrows, lips, and cheeks. Tattoos are fixed or fixed+, basic moving and moving plus.
- Below, you can access your Emotes/Actions options. You can utilize these emotes to determine your character’s appearance when dancing. In the upper left-hand corner, you can access the Display Outfits. These are different outfits that your character can wear.
- In addition, you will get five slots within the Presets settings to store the personalization settings that you later use to modify something without having to start from scratch.
- This concludes the main points of the Character creation guide that explains how to make and customize characters to play Lost Ark. If you are enjoying this game, make sure to read out our guides for leaving the guild and how to switch your server, as well as how to alter the mouse controls within Lost Ark.