Best Lost Ark class to take on: Lost Ark is finally here, and everyone is eager to begin their journey. With Lost Ark, you will be playing as one of the five classes. Each one has its capabilities and playstyles so that one could be right for you.
In this discussion, What Playstyle should you employ? That’s why which Class is best to play within Lost Ark?. This article addresses these questions and will help you select the perfect Class within Lost Ark.
Which Class should you play In Lost Ark?
Lost Ark comes with several classes. If you’re a fan of the out-of-the-box Tank/Damage Dealing Class, then one or all of the Warrior subclasses are sure to please you. Melee & Magic This combination is available within the Martial Artists Class.
They’re suited for quick attacks. If you prefer traditional Melee, and Magic attacks aren’t your thing, then whipping out the Gun as Gunner Class will be the ideal choice. Do you love supporting your Allies?
If so, you should consider the Mage class as the right choice because this Class offers various options of support for Allies and harm for enemies. The Assassins is a class in which you battle evil with evil. This is a different Melee-based Class, but it utilizes supernatural powers to aid the good.
Each sub-class in the game is different. In Lost Ark, There are no predetermined roles, such as Tanks or Healers, Damage Dealers, etc. All of the classes mentioned above can fill these roles, some being more than others.
however you’ll find certain classes that have a lot in common. To decide which Class you should play to win in Lost Ark, we must first identify the Playstyle you enjoy.
The advantages and disadvantages characterize each of the classes found in Lost Ark.
Selecting any classes or their sub-classes won’t affect your gameplay on a grander scale. If you’re a more active player, then classes such as the Warriors (Berserker Paladin, or Gunlancer) and the Assassin (Shadowhunter and Deathblade) and Martial Artists (Striker Wardancer, Scrapper as well as Soulfist) are the top options.
If you’re an active player, the Gunner (Gunslinger, Artillerist, Deadeye, or Sharpshooter) and Mage ( Bard or Sorceress) are your top choices. Sub-Classes do not have to be limited to their classes.
They may have traits shared by other classes, such as those of the Paladin class of Warriors. They can cause damage and tank for Allies and even assist them by using Their Holy Powers.
What are Lost Ark Classes?
Within Lost Ark, there are 5 Classes and 15 sub-classes. Those being:
- Warrior :
- BerserkerThey is a class of mighty Greatsword-wielding Warriors. Berserkers can enter Burst Mode, in which they become practically unstoppable thanks to increased damage Speed, Speed and acquire skills that can destroy any foe.
- Paladins are blessed with divine powers from the Gods and use them to aid Allies and punish their enemies. The Paladin Class can support the backlines or serve as the Sword at the front in Lost Ark.
- Shields that make up the entire team. They are known as Gunlancers. They possess a formidable weapon known as the Gunlance, but they focus on taking any damage caused by enemies to defend their Allies.
- Martial Artists :
- Strikers are a class specializing in Fast and Powerful Melee strikes before the Enemy will be able to take advantage of anything. They also employ Elemental Skills to inflict more hurt on their adversaries.
- Contrary to Strikers, they aren’t Martial Arts experts but can achieve feats similar to Strikers. Thanks to their lightning-fast reflexes, they can fend off fast attacks using incredible Skills. With their graceful moves and acrobatics, you’ll hear a symphony of destruction against their foes.
- Scrapper Subclass Scrapper Subclass is an interesting one because they don’t fight as do the other Martial Arts classes. They equipped with Heavy Gauntlets, which utilize two forms of energy that feed one another. Alongside the other Martial Artists subclasses, you expect to unleash unending blows. However, Scrapper is a more organized class. The Scrapper category of Lost Ark intended to be more systematic.
- This Class is a melee attacker and an attacker with Range. In Lost, Ark., Soulfists can change from Melee & Ranged to deal damage. Their abilities are based on Adamance’s unique energy to combat or maintain themselves.
- Gunner :
- Gunslingers prepare for battle using the most diverse Range of Guns. They are also agile and swift. They strike from a distance and use a series of shots that destroy their foes.
- Imagine this Class in Lost Ark like the Gunslingers, but bigger, more powerful, and more challenging. They own giant guns and can destroy every opponent that comes in their way. Their vast guns aren’t as mobile as their competitors because of their vast guns.
- Have you ever loved Zoro of One Piece? Then this Class embodies his spirit, however, with guns. These badasses will pounce on the way and shoot at you to the point of no return. They don’t care about what happens to them so long as they can get their targets neutralize.
- If Guns aren’t your thing, take a look at this Class at Lost Ark. The Sharpshooters utilize Mechanical Bows with Special Arrows, and due to their superior endurance and speed, they can outlast anyone. The perfect weapon to take down enemies.
- Mage :
- Bards sing soothing songs that help heal and strengthen their Allies as they play loud tones that bring hurt to their enemies. They are great to support a team during any fight.
- They are Masters of Disaster. The Sorceress class in Lost Ark could bring Elemental destruction, wherein none of the Enemies will survive.
- Assassin :
- Shadowhunters utilize Demonic abilities to take on their enemies. They summon The Darkside to fight on those on the side of Light.
- They armed with Blades that can cut through enemies quickly. Using their Power of Chaos and the Swords they carry, they can make thousands of Blades to their enemies.
What is the best Class to play? What Class you should choose to play in Lost Ark is one of the questions which only you can answer. The good thing is that there is no incorrect answer since you are playing several classes to choose from.
If you’re interested in knowing which Class is the best to take on Solo, you should look up our guide to the best Solo Class on the set of Lost Ark. This article is about the Class you must be playing as when playing in Lost Ark. I hope this guide been of help to you.