Best Azumarill Builds in Pokemon Unite: Azumarill is a Melee All-Rounder that excels in single-target battles in the Pokemon Unite. The Pokemon can be misleading because it is classified as Easy, but there’s an element of substance to Azumarill. They are among the best-held items, battle equipment, and moves with Azumarill within Pokemon Unite.
Table of Contents
Best Uses For Azumarill
Azumarill excels at doing single-target damage. This is due to its abilities, Huge Power. If it can deal harm to one Pokemon, Azumarill will always take a critical hit. However, when confronted by several Pokemon, attacks are not likely to cause a critical hit.
Aqua Thailand Whirlpoolare the two first moves players can choose from level 5, and both are useful. Both of them will increase Azumarill’s HP. Whirlpool is more suitable for builds with a close distance, and Aqua Tail is great to attack from the space.
Water Pulse and Play Roughare two additional moves that players can choose at level 7 and are great at slowing Pokemon down. Water Pulse can slow down the speed of opponents’ Pokemon, while Play Rough boosts its speed. Azumarill grants the ability to stun Pokemon temporarily.
Held Items can alter the game’s course, and Azumarill can utilize many of them for maximum efficiency.
- Scope Lens The ideal accessory for Azumarill. The Critical Hit Damage increased by 12 percent. It also gives a boost based on the Azumarill’s Attack stat.
- Attack Weight Weight of Attack HTML0 is an excellent item for players of Azumarill looking to maximize their damage. The thing increases the Azumarill’s Attack score by 6 at level 1 and twelve at level 20 each when they achieve a goal. It can increase this 6 times.
- Buddy Barrier The item is great for every Pokemon because it boosts their chances of survival and assists during a fight. It creates a shield for both Azumarill and the ally that has the lowest HP closest to it when Azumarill makes use of its Unite move.
- Muscle Band Muscle Band on Basic Attack builds for Azumarill the Muscle Band is almost a necessity. It enhances the damage of the Basic Attack from Azumarill depending on how much HP the Pokemon is fighting. It also boosts how fast these attacks can be.
- Razor Claw Reduces the movement speed of the opposing Pokemon by using this item, produces excellent results, and is compatible when combined with the Azumarill Play Rough move. The article can also increase the basic attacks of Azumarill by its Attack Status.
- Focus Band– Although this item is not guaranteed to work when it’s thrown down by other Pokemon, it does enhance the survival of Azumarill. When used in conjunction with Whirlpool and Aqua Tail, Focus Band can guarantee that Azumarill can heal the injuries of the opposing Pokemon during a battle.
Battle Items are generally based on the player’s preference. However, players might think about a synergy between some builds.
- Goal Getter – Combined with Attack Weight, GoalGetter will help ensure you get Azumarill scores as frequently as is possible to gain Attack buffs. Its long time limit of 90 seconds could appear to be a lot, but it can guarantee the last chance to score if used correctly.
- The X SpeedMobility is crucial when playing Pokemon Unite, and those who do not use Play Rough may find themselves being chased by enemies of Pokemon for too long. X Speed can guarantee both the ability to avoid chases and get one completed quickly for Pokemon with low HP.
- Azumarill’s X AttackThe two Razor Claw and Scope Lens are more effective due to Azumarill’s Attack increasing. Due to the increase in Basic Attack damage and the deterioration of the two Aqua Tail and Play Rough are severely buffed. The very short cooldown of 40 seconds is an excellent reward.
Whirlpool + Play Rough
This build focus on one-target damage while also healing to ensure Azumarill can withstand battles. Damage from burst Pokemon continues to be a threat and makes Absol, Talonflame, and Zeraora extremely strong against them. However, Azumarill is still viable under the right conditions.
Scope Lens will boost Azumarill’s damage, making sure the Play Rough does as much damage as is possible. The ability of Play Rough to stun Pokemon makes it more likely to knock down enemies before being blown down.
Attack weight is the best choice for Azumarill to increase their Attack level while players benefit from the bonus by scoring many times while having less energy. Even cutting with one point can still result in Azumarill the entire stack.
Razor Clawdoes well with Attack Weight, as it enhances the damage by Azumarill’s Attack stat. This makes it possible for enemies won’t be able to run away in the face of a strong Azumarill. When combined with X Attack, this can destroy enemy Pokemon.
Each Goal Getter and the X AttackBattle Items are great options in this particular build. Without a score shield or Score Shield, Goal Getter will guarantee that Azumarill receives the Attack Weight boosts fast without any hassle. X Attack can use to make sure that players get early game knockouts and increase their Held Items to even greater levels.
Aqua Tail + Play Rough
The enhancement of the basic attacks in Azumarill is the primary goal of this design. Aqua Tail and Play Rough can cancel each other out, so it is essential to be aware of this when playing with the Pokemon. This construction aims to use Play Rough on Pokemon close by and utilize Aqua Tail from a distance, whether chasing it or running away before taking revenge.
The Muscle Band will enhance the power and speed that Azumarill’s basic attacks can cause. Because Aqua Tail and Play Rough both change Azumarill’s Basic Attacks and improve their effectiveness in the damage, this item can apply the buff to the attacks it can use.
Scope Lens is an absolute must-have on Azumarill because of the number of times it is used to Crit. It doesn’t matter what model. Scope Lens is Azumarill’s most potent weapon of destruction.
Buddy Barrier is the only thing that will keep Azumarill and the other players alive in fights between teams since it isn’t a very viable option in the last moments of the game.
Both X Speed and X Attack can be utilized to enhance Azumarill’s combat capabilities. X Speed can make sure Azumarill is back in combat or out of one when they require. X Attack is there to boost damage and ensure that Azumarill can finish fights in a short time.
For other Pokemon Unite guides, look at the entire list of Azumarill abilities on Pokemon Unite in the Pro Game guides.