AoE Weapons in the Elden Ring: Elden Ring has some of the best weapons that can do a lot of damage at once. There are many different ways that these weapons can help you change the way you build and play the game.
Make sure always to have a weapon that can do significant damage while looking for things. In a fight, they come in handy when many enemies outnumber you.
They can help you take them out quickly. So without further ado, let’s check out the best AoE weapons for Elden Ring.
Elden Ring’s Best AoE Weapons
There aren’t any AoE Weapons in the game, but there are weapons skills that do AoE damage. Some weapons already have a skill that does AoE damage in the list below.
- Sword of Night and Flame: Night-and-Flame Stance’s weapon skill is available with the Sword of Night and Flame. This is the best weapon for AoE because it has two AoE attacks instead of just one.
- To use Comet Azur, you need to hold your sword and make a normal attack with it. If you don’t want to hold it, you can make a strong attack to slash with fire.
- Ruins Greatsword: Ruins Greatsword has the weapon skill Wave of Destruction. This skill charges purple lightning and sends a significant slash forward that does a lot of damage in a wide area.
- Sacred Relic Sword: Sacred Relic Sword gains the weapon skill Wave of Gold. This weapon is small, but it cuts a golden line forward that does holy damage.
- Meteoric Ore Blade: Meteoric Ore Blade is another weapon with an AoE damage skill. In this skill, your character will thrust the sword into the ground.
- It will damage all the weapons in the area, and it will pull them toward the sword, too.
- Reduvia Dagger: The weapon skill Blood Blade is used by Reduvia Dagger. When you attack, it shoots a small arc in front of you that does a lot of damage if it hits.
- This might not be the best AoE weapon skill in the game, but it’s still good unless you have a build that leaks.
- Icerind Hatchet: This weapon gains the weapon skill Hoarfrost Stomp. This skill makes up that this weapon isn’t the best in terms of damage.
- Frost comes out in front of the person who steps on the ground. If an enemy is in front of this attack, it will do frost damage.