Beat The Fire Giant & Cheese Him in Elden Ring: Fire Giant One of the main enemies in Elden Ring that you be required to defeat to advance the story. Fire Giant can cause quite a bit of damage with only a couple of moves.
As a giant, his attacks are prolonged, as are some actions. Getting involved in a raid could be a sure way to die. Once you get familiar with the way his attacks work, you will be able to kill him within a matter of minutes.
In this guide, let’s take a look at the best way to beat Elden Ring’s Fire Giant in Elden Ring and learn the cheese method.
How to Defeat the Fire Giant in Elden Ring
You can take on The Fire Giant in Elden Ring by slapping his legs and destroying his health. Two phases to the fight. The first is a lot of combative melees. The second phase employs more attack that is ranged. Let’s an examination of the tactics that he uses throughout both stages.
- The Wave of Snow Fire Giant will thrust his shield into the ground. After that, he’ll send an arc of snow toward you. It is possible to avoid it by moving backwards once you’ve seen him slash the shield. This attack covers a large amount of territory, so rolling back isn’t going to help in avoiding it. It’s also possible to try using your shield to stop this attack.
- Shield smack A Fire Giant can raise the shield and hit it against the floor. This is less difficult to avoid, contrasted with the attack above. But because the security is vast, you must be quick when tackling it.
- Ground Stomp It will kick its feet onto the ground and crush you. You can ward off this attack if you see him stomping his feet by running to the other foot or reverse.
- Roll Even though this’s not an actual threat, it will do a roll to escape you. You could be injured when you fall under it.
- Flamme eruptions: Fire Giant will take the ball of fire from its chest in its face. He then uses it to strike the ground and generate flames. These should easily be avoided because you’ll notice that the earth turns red with fire. Remember that this attack will cover an area of a specific range and will cause several eruptions across this region. If you’re uncertain about getting around these, move off the scene and wait for the explosions to stop.
If you can bring his H.P. to half, there will be an animation. This signal is the start of the second phase.
Beat The Fire Giant & Cheese Him in Elden Ring
- Spreading fire across the earth: The Fire Giant will kneel and climb on his fours. In the beginning, he will start a fire eruption and continue the attack by breathing flames on the floor. You may try attacking as the eruptions of flames start. Please don’t be too fierce when you attack since the explosions of fire will cover a more significant area as they progress. Additionally, the released smoke covers large areas, which is why it’s best to get as far away as you can.
- Flame balls that launch: It will throw flame balls at the player. The flames are large and move towards the player very slowly since they’re not projectile attacks. However, after a couple of seconds, the fire explodes and cover large areas. They are straightforward to escape.
- Side Roll Aiming at its legs will be what you’ll use all the time. If you’re underneath him, the dog will sometimes move to the side to hit your feet.
- Launch fireballs: It can send giant fireballs to the player. They are quick and feel like a launch of an attack compared to stars that attack.
- Fire meteorite explodes: It will kneel and breath flames into the air with its chest. The giant fire will repeat this three times, and it causes meteorites encased in love to drop onto the earth. The attack takes place over a vast area, and you should run to stay clear of it.
- Flame thrower This device can send a column of fire toward you by using its chest.
General tips for beating Fire Giant in Elden Ring
- Focus your attacks on the shackles that are in his feet. If you break them, this can cause him to stumble for a short time, which will allow you to do more damage. This technique works exceptionally well during the initial phase.
- If you are starting, focus on avoiding attacks and getting to know his style of play. Because his movements are somewhat slow, once they’re connected, they cause a lot of damage and cover a large area.
- Once you’re familiar with his tactics, try to stay close to him and then attack his feet. This method works for all of his phases.
How to Cheese the Fire Giant in Elden Ring
You can use HTML0 to cheese on the Fire Giant in Elden Ring by causing it to leap twice from the massive rock on the top of the map. Thank you to Sworn Random of YouTube, who shared this trick.
- This technique involves bringing this Fire Giant to the edge of the map, where there are two massive rock formations.
- It is necessary to climb up the left rock, then onto the suitable rock and then jump off to the left rock. This rock will be higher than your left.
- If you fail the first time, you may cause some damage, approximately 15% to 20 per cent of his health, and then begin the second stage.
- Then, you must follow the same procedure to get him to fall from the rock during his second jump.
- It will be a challenge because he’s much slower this time and is using more attack ranges. When you force him to do the jump, it will immediately end his life.
While this cheese can make the game much easier to complete, it isn’t easy and may require a few tries. One of the advantages is that you can use this cheese no matter your category.
If you require assistance and know precisely how to take the cheese off, you can take a look at their video below.
This guide will provide you with a detailed explanation for defeating The Fire Giant in Elden Ring and the cheese method.
If you’ve skipped certain bosses that are optional, then look at our guides for how to beat the Mad Tongue Alberich, Crucible Knight, and Tree Sentinel.